• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD instant coffee?

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
I can't drink it yet I wanted to. I hate waking up first thing in the morning and forgetting to have the coffee pot set, figured I'd get a jar of instant coffee to remedy such and I ended up giving it away. I am far from a coffee snob but I couldn't take it. Maybe different brands are better as I had folgers instant

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
DT9-je2VQAAHgO2.jpg_large.jpg

sddefault (2).jpg

G

Yeah I like a good coffee but some decent instant with a big dollop of 35% cream in there does the trick. I like to get up about half an hour before I leave for work so I don't have time to dick around with machines but I need my caffeine so I don't get a raging headache by noon.

I don't really think of instant coffee as coffee and I think that helps a lot. If you go in expecting coffee you're going to be sorely disappointed.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
I liked it when I was in jail. I'd use instant cappuccino powder instead of the powdered creamer. I'd usually wind up taking a diuretic shit by lunch though when I did that.

Ever go to wipe and ask, "How'd it get all the way up here?"