• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD ethnic food?

Lucky Buddha Beer

You will be incapacitated if you do not flush
Forum Clout
Thanks for the inspiration!

Whipped this up in the old kitchen. Pretty proud tbh. Cheers

View attachment 129075
Imma be real fawkin honest withchya people who make grilled cheese with american cheese should face the gallows.

Only place american cheese belongs is on a burger and that is in sort of a meme-y nostalgic way.

Forum Clout
Spanish food is probably my favorite tbh. Idc what flavor of Spanish person you choose but I usually like it.

Thai food is very good. Big fan.

Indian food is fine occasionally. There’s a decent one in my neighborhood. My main issue with it is that i can smell the curry from like literally 3 blocks away. It fucking stinks up the surrounding blocks. My dog likes walking past it for the smell though. I got chicken vindaloo for pick up last time i had it and it was very good but my kitchen smelled like curry for the next 24 hours.

Love me some Italian, Chinese, or Greek food but I don’t consider it ethnic.

G

Lean in the other direction, mix your Indian with you orientals, you get Thai, which, while not the best food, I would say the most reliably good food.
I forget if I've said this so apology for repeating myself. I FUCKING HAAAAAATTTEEE peanuts. It's a welfare nut and it has nothing to do with George Washington Carver (who my dad was named after). It's just a bland, unctuous nut that pairs up with nothing. Maybe chocolate or some other strong flavor. Peanut flavor is NOT subtle. Anyways.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I forget if I've said this so apology for repeating myself. I FUCKING HAAAAAATTTEEE peanuts. It's a welfare nut and it has nothing to do with George Washington Carver (who my dad was named after). It's just a bland, unctuous nut that pairs up with nothing. Maybe chocolate or some other strong flavor. Peanut flavor is NOT subtle. Anyways.
Your dad was named after George Washington Carver? Are you black?

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
You can keep all the dune coon and street shitter cuisine, for me it's all about that Caribbean food. Cuban, Dominican, whatever - that's where it's at.