• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD ethnic food?

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
I make ma own ethnic food, nickow!

Chicken skewers wrapped in bacon:
SEtwQW4.jpg

Pesto alla Genovese:
FExanZe.png

Carbonara:
MyQZvxp.png

Ragù alla Bolognese:
nrNYQ1u.png

Chicken strogonoff:
HiYqe9r.png

Piadina:
zf0uCfT.png

Corn cake:
DgmlsZq.jpg

And Brigadeiro:
yYz6kVz.gif

9l7PzHf.jpg
Your husband is a lucky guy

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I’m really really not trying to be racist here but I truly don’t understand what the difference is between Mexican and Puerto Rican food. Japanese and Chinese food tastes the same to me too.
No tacos and burritos for PR.

Not as much rice and beans as Mexicans.

PR uses more plantains in dishes.

Few other small things.

Empanadas from Caribbean islands are usually different than ones in the Americas and not puffy and bready. They're much better and likely inspired by Europeans because it's almost identical to a Russian chuberki.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
On a whim recently tried an Ethiopean/Eritrean place and I gotta say pretty fawkin interesting and good food. Makes for easy as hell leftovers too. All the little dips and stews.

Only big gripe is injera bread sucks ass. Imagine using bread as your only utensil, and it's cold, spongy, and has holes in it. So when you pick shit up it drips down your hands thru the holes. Stellar invention.

I just go to the local Syrian restaurant, get like 10 of their warm fresh pitas to go and use theirs and it's PFG.

How about y'all and some non-Hooligans food?

View attachment 128621
looks good, child whats the green stuff on the far right?

Lucky Buddha Beer

You will be incapacitated if you do not flush
Forum Clout
Idk if it’s “ethnic” but Georgian food (from the republic of Georgia), eat pretty good. I’m all in with the spicy soups and the grilled meats, plus the salads rule and are good if you’re trying to watch what you eat but wanna go out and treat yourself. Highly recommend their weird, salty sparking mineral water too.
Never had one, don't even know if its possible to get near me, but I wanna try khachapuri

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I make ma own ethnic food, nickow!

Chicken skewers wrapped in bacon:
SEtwQW4.jpg

Pesto alla Genovese:
FExanZe.png

Carbonara:
MyQZvxp.png

Ragù alla Bolognese:
nrNYQ1u.png

Chicken strogonoff:
HiYqe9r.png

Piadina:
zf0uCfT.png

Corn cake:
DgmlsZq.jpg

And Brigadeiro:
yYz6kVz.gif

9l7PzHf.jpg
All in with da Carbonara but we really are living in a simulation.
Screenshot_20230623-165240.png

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
What happened?
No bacon, egg, cheese on a roll this morning…
Day 1 of an old school no-sugars, no-carbs, only healthy fats diet. 6 small healthy meals/snacks day and a lean and green (6oz meat and salad) at night. Not drinking much alcohol at all, so to quit altogether is no big deal. Back to Sashimi, and NO FOOD AT ALL AFTER 8pm.
I’ve been feeling like ass since putting on 40lbs over the last 2 years…Lower back fucked up, can’t bend straight over to tie my sneakers without breathing hard, feels like I’m laying face first on a basketball if I try to get a tan on my fat ass…
A high weight of 250 today folks. It will only go down from here.
ANYONE CAN DO IT. Takes will power and the desire to feel healthy overriding the desire to eat food that tastes GREAT. I quit smoking and (backmin the day) blow…cold turkey. Just stopped at will.
If you follow this plan and get your body into “fat burning mode” (takes about 2 weeks of hardcore diet adjustment) WITH NO CHEATING…and the weight will fall off of you like a terminal AIDS patient. 😎 👍
(No offense AIDS patients….) 😬
Goal- 210lbs…
PS- I cover my fatness up well. Being 6’ 1” helps big time.