• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD ethnic food?

Lucky Buddha Beer

You will be incapacitated if you do not flush
Forum Clout
On a whim recently tried an Ethiopean/Eritrean place and I gotta say pretty fawkin interesting and good food. Makes for easy as hell leftovers too. All the little dips and stews.

Only big gripe is injera bread sucks ass. Imagine using bread as your only utensil, and it's cold, spongy, and has holes in it. So when you pick shit up it drips down your hands thru the holes. Stellar invention.

I just go to the local Syrian restaurant, get like 10 of their warm fresh pitas to go and use theirs and it's PFG.

How about y'all and some non-Hooligans food?

untitled-9460.0.jpeg

G

I've been meaning to find a place, we don't seem to have one local to me. Meal suggestions?
Last few barbecues I've done, I've used recipes from this Iranian Aussie guy on yt. His videos are very unflashy with poor editing and no lighting but he runs his own restaurant and the recipes of his I've tried have all come out great, as I've followed them exactly.
Henry's How To is the channel name

EraGodless

Forum Clout
On a whim recently tried an Ethiopean/Eritrean place and I gotta say pretty fawkin interesting and good food. Makes for easy as hell leftovers too. All the little dips and stews.

Only big gripe is injera bread sucks ass. Imagine using bread as your only utensil, and it's cold, spongy, and has holes in it. So when you pick shit up it drips down your hands thru the holes. Stellar invention.

I just go to the local Syrian restaurant, get like 10 of their warm fresh pitas to go and use theirs and it's PFG.

How about y'all and some non-Hooligans food?

View attachment 128621
Cat shit, dog shit, hobo barf, cow shit, whatever, and some salad.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Persian is great because it has Mediterranean and Indian influences. 2 of the best.
WWAWD Chitterlings? I role deep wit da chitterlings. Patrice you gotta give me some of your Hi-C. Cuz my water's tastin mbad.
Lean in the other direction, mix your Indian with you orientals, you get Thai, which, while not the best food, I would say the most reliably good food.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Idk if it’s “ethnic” but Georgian food (from the republic of Georgia), eat pretty good. I’m all in with the spicy soups and the grilled meats, plus the salads rule and are good if you’re trying to watch what you eat but wanna go out and treat yourself. Highly recommend their weird, salty sparking mineral water too.