• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD dental problems and tooth loss?

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
you might be able to get 'all on 4' implants; only takes 4 implant-screws to take rigidly & the upper arch can be mounted on those. Works-out cheaper but can be sturdy if done properly... best to let things heal & get sturdy. Sometimes people get 'em done cheaper abroad so hurry the procedure
The uber driver, from my mums last dentist trip. Was talking about his wife going to Poland. For her teeth done. Apparently it paid off. And a hell a lot cheaper. Many are doing it, so I hear. I'm not chancing it... yet.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
The uber driver, from my mums last dentist trip. Was talking about his wife going to Poland. For her teeth done. Apparently it paid off. And a hell a lot cheaper. Many are doing it, so I hear. I'm not chancing it... yet.
His wife went to a foreign country to have poles dig around in her mouth. After you get your mouth filled in, or up, you'll have to let me know how it went.

Forum Clout
I’m in the process of getting a good amount of work done because I had put it off then Covid really backed everything up. Luckily I have good insurance but I know it’s not going to cover everything. Really sucks dental and health insurance are separate, what a pain in the ass.
I had a bunch of work done a few years ago. My insurance at the time covered the bulk of it, but everything required pre-authorization. My dentist would submit the claim, and the insurance would shoot it down every time. So I had to appeal, in writing, and wait for a reply. Half the time they approved it, the other half required me to get on the phone and fight for it. Really time-consuming, tedious shit. So just getting a crown done required a month and a half, two months, of haggling. And I had to do it for each procedure, one at a time.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
That hippie shit doesn't work. You need a dentist.

"I haven't looked into it at all but it doesn't work"

Bone marrow is hippy shit nowadays?

Also bee propolis is pretty helpful, but I guess your more concerned with short term shit rather than long term shit.

You do you brotherman but dentists are largely scammer pieces of shit.