• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD dental problems and tooth loss?

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Theres nothing more agonizing than having a shit ton of dental work youve been pushing off. I guess when I had my wisdoms pulled out in my 20s the guy knocked out half my back molar, too, but didnt say anything, capped it, and then sent me home. A few years back I was eating candy and I felt a snap in my mouth, fished out half the tooth, pulled it out and there was a fucking bolt sticking out of it. After thinking I may have been abducted by aliens for like 5 minutes I realized what happened. I didnt get that fucker fixed for years. Had a root dangling in my mouth and everything. WAs gross as fuck. Chronic head/ear aches. When I finally went in for work I had around 10k worth to be done. Pull a Shane Nokes and get that shit fixed up at a homeless shelter if you're not covered lol...if that is indeed a thing. Fuck paying for dentists.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
It's the wild west when it comes to their pricing. Getting my mum new teeth would be around £500 - £5000 per tooth.
you might be able to get 'all on 4' implants; only takes 4 implant-screws to take rigidly & the upper arch can be mounted on those. Works-out cheaper but can be sturdy if done properly... best to let things heal & get sturdy. Sometimes people get 'em done cheaper abroad so hurry the procedure

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
you might be able to get 'all on 4' implants; only takes 4 implant-screws to take rigidly & the upper arch can be mounted on those. Works-out cheaper but can be sturdy if done properly... best to let things heal & get sturdy. Sometimes people get 'em done cheaper abroad so hurry the procedure
There is a lot that goes into the prosthesis design and the implant placement that determines how long that’s gonna last. I would also not plan on it lasting forever. If you get 15-20 years it was a fantastic success.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
There is a lot that goes into the prosthesis design and the implant placement that determines how long that’s gonna last. I would also not plan on it lasting forever. If you get 15-20 years it was a fantastic success.
I agree. That's another reason to let any bone-graft settle before getting implants so they're more likely to remain stable. Sometimes people rush to get them in & the bone is still settling & more likely to put strain/stretch & less density where needed