• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD dental problems and tooth loss?

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Learn to do some fillings / rebuild any chipped teeth... it's another useful apocalypse skill anyway

den.JPG

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
When you brush your teeth, don't rinse. Spit out excess toothpaste and leave it on your teeth and don't drink anything for a half hour. All the beneficial shit in toothpaste gets washed away with rinsing and people don't realize that.
People who brush their teeth before breakfast & then have orange juice or similar are just retarded

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Teeth are fucking stupid. What, you wanna get your teeth aligned for thousands of dollars and bleached with toxic chemicals every few months cosmetically. What's next? You wanna get your eyes done, get rid of those unsightly crows feet? Maybe tuck the neck skin back? You're supposed to be men, for fucks sake. Be a man. Enough with the dentist.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Learn to do some fillings / rebuild any chipped teeth... it's another useful apocalypse skill anyway

View attachment 107531

Nigga I would love to know more about this.

How are you removing the decay? What’s your etch and bond system? How are you sourcing the composite? After you cure it how are you adjusting the fill?

Genuinely interested.

G

How are you removing the decay? What’s your etch and bond system? How are you sourcing the composite? After you cure it how are you adjusting the fill?

Genuinely interested.
[MEDIA=youtube]bNIle1LU4zE[/MEDIA]

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout

Genuinely interested.
I use a basic small jewelry-etching drill with variety of tips but don't need to do much drilling, I sterilize & begin the etch with concentrated hydrogen peroxide then rinse & dry. I've got some single-use 37% phosphoric acid etch / bond / cavity-liner which is light-cure & come in a sachet type thing with mini brushes; apply, remove excess then 10sec light.

The flowable composite can be found online. You can also get handmix glass ionomer... it's best to practice with the materials before going near your mouth & I still don't advise it

I make a little bit of plastic bag to go over/around the tooth & used cotton wool to avoid saliva fucking it up.

I have a light & camera set up & a friend to help passing me what I need.
I'll go to a dentist eventually but I've repaired a couple issues & saved things / prevented further decay in the meantime.

I think knowing the materials is key, the 'flowable' composites vary massively in viscosity, but you can use that to your advantage. I did fill one slightly proud on an occlusal surface & shaped it down once cured. It's important not to let it get hot so I went very slow & added some additional water as needed.

I really don't advise it... & one crown isn't perfect colour but it's bought me some time to find a good dentist. The oldest filling/rebuild has lasted well since pre-pandemic, although it was take 2 while getting familiar with my kit

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
I use a basic small jewelry-etching drill with variety of tips but don't need to do much drilling, I sterilize & begin the etch with concentrated hydrogen peroxide then rinse & dry. I've got some single-use 37% phosphoric acid etch / bond / cavity-liner which is light-cure & come in a sachet type thing with mini brushes; apply, remove excess then 10sec light.

The flowable composite can be found online. You can also get handmix glass ionomer... it's best to practice with the materials before going near your mouth & I still don't advise it

I make a little bit of plastic bag to go over the tooth & used cotton wool to avoid saliva fucking it up.

I have a light & camera set up & a friend to help passing me what I need.
I'll go to a dentist eventually but I've repaired a couple issues & saved things / prevented further decay in the meantime.

I think knowing the materials is key, the 'flowable' composites vary massively in viscosity, but you can use that to your advantage. I did fill one slightly proud on an occlusal surface & shaped it down once cured. It's important not to let it get hot so I went very slow & added some additional water as needed.

I really don't advise it... & one crown isn't perfect colour but it's bought me some time to find a good dentist. The oldest filling/rebuild has lasted well since pre-pandemic, although it was take 2 while getting familiar with my kit
Holy shit, dude. I believe this is what the kids would called "based" these days