• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Bully?

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
Bully was awesome. The Warriors was my jam though. I beat that game probably over 20 times and I my buddies and I would always run around in the free roam part and beat the fuck out of any pedestrians and loot everything. I seriously played a fucking ton of that game. Best fighting controls ever.
Lol knifing hobos, glassing women. One of the best games ever, especially co-op
The police were a real fawkin problem though

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Bully was awesome. The Warriors was my jam though. I beat that game probably over 20 times and I my buddies and I would always run around in the free roam part and beat the fuck out of any pedestrians and loot everything. I seriously played a fucking ton of that game. Best fighting controls ever.
The Warriors came out when I would buy PS2 games and not even open them- only ones I opened and played were Vice City and San Andreas. At some point, I remember trading in all the sealed games I had (The Warriors) included, and being motherfucjed by Gamestop because the Xbox 360 and PS3 had already hit the shelves. I still want to play the Warriors at some point as I'm in the market for a backwards compatible PS3 (I will only buy one that I find at a garage sale or thrift store- I like the hunt).

Thank you for coming to my TedTalk

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout
What? Who does the worm play?

I found him in the game. He's a cop who gives two small side missions to Jimmy in one of the areas of the city. It's a very small part, only a few lines of dialogue, most people would probably miss it. To his credit his voice acting isn't terrible, like if I was playing and didn't know it was him it wouldn't distract me with how awful it is.

wwawd "Rockstar universe"

is Michael from GTA V a descendant of one of the RDR protagonists?

Not sure about a Rockstar universe, but I definitely preferred the universe, characters, and chronology they set up during the PS2 era. One of the things that really bugged me about IV when it came out, other than how they scaled the fun back from San Andreas and tried to go for a more realistic feel and tone, was how they started fresh with new characters and completely changed Liberty City from what it was in GTA III. There are little easter eggs to the old games, but it's obvious there are no real connections to what came before. I find the universe in the newer games to be pretty bland in comparison.

That being said, enough time has passed with GTA IV where I'm kind of nostalgic for it.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout

Great game. I’d start huge fights and wait up on a rooftop and start throwing cops off. I especially liked the mission where you got to beat up that fat mime from the Hi-Hats.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Rockstar are the only videogame company I still hold in high regard but after the mess that was the gta trilogy remaster I started to change my opinion about them. Also the fact that these sccuuuummmbaggs decided to DCMA open source projects made by fans that were literally reverse engineering the older gta games and making them better for free really bothered me.

I don't get why more companies don't try to hire their psychotic nerd fans who can do this meticulous shit like re-skin an entire game. They shoud at least hire them to be overseen by a professional team... But no, they legally threaten them.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Rockstar has really gone downhill since they fired their top screenshot guy.

I don't get why more companies don't try to hire their psychotic nerd fans who can do this meticulous shit like re-skin an entire game. They shoud at least hire them to be overseen by a professional team... But no, they legally threaten them.
It's easier to steal the work, reverse engineer it, then sell it.

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
Played this (PS2 version) since you fellas were talking about it. It was PFG. The writing was kind of weird in that it always felt like there were things going on offscreen between missions it never told you about. The game got a lot more fun after I finished the classes for the upgrades and could forget about them and focus on the story missions. The clock is way too fast, it feels like you have ten seconds to do anything. Not a perfect game but still pretty good and holds up. Good recommendation!