• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Bully?

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout
Figured I would be a full on queer and post about a video game. Anyone fans of this game or played it back in the day? I played this in 2008 when it originally was ported to the 360 and now I just recently replayed it again on PC. It kind of ruled as @CuntFucker . would say. Definitely a fun game and it made me miss the older Rockstar style and humor. I also replayed all of the PS2 era GTA games last year and it was a good time. The only thing is it's kind of a technical mess (especially on PC) and could really use a remaster or remake. I doubt that will happen anytime soon though, it seems like the game has been forgotten.

Like a lot of the old Rockstar games it's designed to be played at 30 fps and upping the framerate can cause some missions to break. Scccccummmbagggs.

1680488781788.png

When the end credits were playing I was looking for any names from da show and spotted Steve Carlesi, but that was the only one I noticed. Yessssss

I guess there have been rumors of a second game over the years, but I feel like they probably wouldn't capture the same feel of the first game.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Rockstar are the only videogame company I still hold in high regard but after the mess that was the gta trilogy remaster I started to change my opinion about them. Also the fact that these sccuuuummmbaggs decided to DCMA open source projects made by fans that were literally reverse engineering the older gta games and making them better for free really bothered me.

Forum Clout
Loved Bully immensely. Rockstar was the best until it got pozzed.
Not for nothing but Jimmy could kiss other guys in Bully. In fact I'd go so far as to say if this same exact game came out today, YouTubers would say the main villain of the game was some "commentary on masculinity" and combined with being able to make James a fag that people would call it pozzed.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
You like Black Vikings, funster?

If you play Western AAA games in 2023 you deserve what you get. These nerds complain about everything being pozzed and still preorder etc due to brand recognition. It's like moving to South Carolina to get away from niggers.

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout
Great fawkin game even though Norton is in it. They will never make a sequel.

Didn't realize he was in it, must have missed it :image_9248:. I don't think I noticed Steve C in the game either, but the last time I played GTA IV I found him a few times walking around as a cop. The fawkin' ghost of Steve C. sniff