WWAW with reading?

EraGodless

Re: the Kindle, I've started downloading epubs off torrents and reading them there. I'm usually in the middle of one on the Kindle and another in hard copy. I've stopped buying books because who knows if I'll ever even read them. I probably have close to a hundred I still need to get through that I paid for.

Borrowing library books on your Kindle is PFG, too. Only problem is if it's over 500 pages and you can't get through it in time. You have to renew it, but if someone else is waiting for that book, you have to give it up. And by the time it becomes available again, I don't care anymore.
I find my reading retention is much better with physical books.

Dusty Dan

I go months without reading then will read a whole load of books back to back over a few days or weeks.

It takes patience and concentration to really enjoy a good book. If I don't think I've got the time to commit then I won't even bother picking one up.

Audiobooks are good for the in between days. Not quite the same, but probably better for my brain than listening to 2 hack shock jocks and their wormy sideboob every day.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Got into the Archaix. Guy sounds like a Texas hick tho.

Guy uses a lot of numerology and kinda has the simulation theory thing worked out. Annunaki, the Great Pyramid as the tree of knowledge, the Phoenix cycle and the return of the Phoenix in 2040-2046.

The Lost Scriptures of Giza: Enoch and the Origin of the World's Oldest Texts https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M16KRKU?ref_=cm_sw_r_apin_dp_AS5QWSQ4R9DTJPV27SG8

bantadant

Fantastic Man
I have a long commute for work so I listen to a lot of audio books. Not sure if that counts as "reading" or not.

You can get a shitload of them for free from the NYC public library site even if you don't live there

Stent

Parody account. Relax, ya twink
I usually have a few books I'm reading at one time. A non-fiction, an old favorite author, and something new. I buy a new physical book every month and anything else I get ebooks. If I can't get a torrent or I don't feel obligated to actually buy it, I'll borrow it from the library then remove the DRM so it's mine forever.

I like to have a pretentious book to read at work just so everyone else feels inadequate.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
I love to read. Although I don't know what has happened to me over the last few years but I just can't read fiction anymore.

Love reading biographies, histories and mafia books.
That's exactly where I am now. Fiction doesn't do it for me. I read almost exclusively non fiction, especially biographies about writers. I just read one on Kurt Vonnegut and it was pretty depressing.