• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW White women reverting to ISLAM in multitudes

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
Forum Clout
@Wisconsin.gov I respect a lot of what you have to say and am neutral/slightly positive on Islam/Muslims myself, despite not being one...that being said, how do you/modern Muslims respond to the accusations of Mohammed being a pedophile and have a 9 year old bride or whatever? I'm genuinely asking :image_9248: because I've heard it all my life but I doubt Muslims really buy into that but I didn't want to ask my Muslim friends and get my head cut off. Is it just more kike propaganda?

Forum Clout
We are all Muslims by default when we are born. The natural state for a human is to submit to the Will of His creator. Then our parents terraform us into becoming Kikes, Buddhists, Atheists, etc.

Trees, Mountains eroding, birds flying, rivers flowing, Planets revolving, Animals instinct-ing = all default acts of submitting to God's will (Islam). That is why we are actually tested unlike other creatures. We are the ONLY creation (along with Jinn) that has free will. The human who keeps to his fitra (default setting) = loved by God more than Angels...the Human who rejects his fitra (kafirs) = disliked by God more than Satan.

In Islam, Satan believes in Allah and acknowledges His power. Satan just made a vow to prove that sons of Adam ain't SHIT and are not Gods ambassadors in this realm (Satan felt robbed, thus rebelled and vowed to take as many humans with him to jehennem) its actually kinda tragic (if you are like me and root for the underdog all the time). To sum it up: Satan is OUR enemy, not Gods.

So a human being who is not a Muslim is indeed worse and below Satan (Iblis)

You are ACTIVELY fighting your wiring and the laws of the universe by not being Muslim.
Islam is just a Christian heresy for sandniggers who fuck children.

Forum Clout
@Wisconsin.gov I respect a lot of what you have to say and am neutral/slightly positive on Islam/Muslims myself, despite not being one...that being said, how do you/modern Muslims respond to the accusations of Mohammed being a pedophile and have a 9 year old bride or whatever? I'm genuinely asking :image_9248: because I've heard it all my life but I doubt Muslims really buy into that but I didn't want to ask my Muslim friends and get my head cut off. Is it just more kike propaganda?
Wait until you hear about how, in Aisha's own words, she often had to wash cum out of his clothes before he went for prayers. Sometimes his clothes were still wet and/or crusty when he went to the mosque. Whose clothes constantly have so much cum on them that their child bride remarks upon the frequency of it happening? Whose cum was it? Why was there so much cum that she'd notice spots she missed?

Bukhari (4:232) Aishah: I used to wash the semen off the clothes of the Prophet and even then I used to notice one or more spots on them.​

Sahih Bukhari volume 5, book 58, number 234

Narrated Aisha: the prophet engaged (married) me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, um ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became alright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some ansari women who said, "best wishes and Allah's blessing and a good luck." then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.

Sahih bukhari volume 8, book 73, number 151
Narrated 'Aisha: I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the prophet would call them to join and play with me. (the playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fateh-al-bari page 143, vol.13)

Last edited: