• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW White women reverting to ISLAM in multitudes

2chapos

Forum Clout
It was brought to Bactria (modern day Afghanistan and Eastern Iran) by none other than the pre-eminent pedophile, Alexander of Macedonia. Look up the Sodatic Zone (where pedophilia is natural) it almost translates to Alexander the Great and the territory he conquered.

Then during the 19th century great games for control of Central Asia between Russia and Britain, a lot of pedo British officers stamped the habit into the region. People like Lord Mountbatten ravaged 100s of little Indian and Pashtun boys.
So the Arabs, turks , Persians, Somalis, Mongols Muhammedian hordes never had a retinue or harem of beardless youths before the British got there.... sure.

oh remember you people think ole Alexi was a moosey. Something about keeping Magog and gog out the sand dune shitholes. Remember according to your peoples scholars fully moosey heroes predate Muhammedism

Last edited:

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout

I'm not confident in this guy deboonking George Washington.

A neat little fact I learned recently (from reddit of course) was how crazy the Lincoln assassination was in context. John Wikes Booth was a very famous actor from an acting family, and his brother Edwin Booth is considered by theater historians to be the greatest American actor in history.

It's like imagine Ben Affleck at the height of his fame, dating JLo, doing Daredevil, and then one day Casey Affleck shoots George W Bush in the head. And Ben has to do a "I had nothing to do with my brother's assassination of the President" press tour on Letterman and Leno. Even then it doesn't work because Edwin Booth was in like the Tom Hanks/Tom Cruise/DiCaprio category and wayyyy more famous than Ben Affleck ever was.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
A neat little fact I learned recently (from reddit of course) was how crazy the Lincoln assassination was in context. John Wikes Booth was a very famous actor from an acting family, and his brother Edwin Booth is considered by theater historians to be the greatest American actor in history.

It's like imagine Ben Affleck at the height of his fame, dating JLo, doing Daredevil, and then one day Casey Affleck shoots George W Bush in the head. And Ben has to do a "I had nothing to do with my brother's assassination of the President" press tour on Letterman and Leno. Even then it doesn't work because Edwin Booth was in like the Tom Hanks/Tom Cruise/DiCaprio category and wayyyy more famous than Ben Affleck ever was.
Did reddit tell you that the Booths were kikes or did they leave that part out?

G

[MEDIA=youtube]17KmNrG9pE4[/MEDIA]
I'm not confident in this guy deboonking George Washington.
It was just to make you wonder. I think GW existed...my point is, his historicity was sketchier than Mohammed's (that is how thorough Mohammeds personhood was...we even know the foods he liked, disliked, which foot he would step into a room first. the moles on his shoulders....almost OCD level details).

Alexaner the Great was NOT a Muslim figure (except in some Persian lore), nor was he Dhul Qarnayn @2chapos ...impressed you know that though. Dhul Qarnayn (the guy who engineered a dam to block Gog+Magog in the nether world) has no equivalent in Western mythology.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
It was just to make you wonder. I think GW existed...my point is, his historicity was sketchier than Mohammed's (that is how thorough Mohammeds personhood was...we even know the foods he liked, disliked, which foot he would step into a room first. the moles on his shoulders....almost OCD level details).

I'll take your word on that.
Alexaner the Great was NOT a Muslim figure (except in some Persian lore), nor was he Dhul Qarnayn @2chapos ...impressed you know that though. Dhul Qarnayn (the guy who engineered a dam to block Gog+Magog in the nether world) has no equivalent in Western mythology.
Is Enoch not western?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Why are they calling it "reverting"? Is it part of the Muslim cope about being the true religion? "nooo you don't convert to Islam you revert to your natural state!!!" yuuuuuck
It's so natural to be a Mohammedan that they have to inform you you are one the second you get spat out of your mom's box and they cut your dick off just to make sure you don't forget it.

you know who was a sun worshipper? The Queen of Sheba
The Sabaeans were also the only ones who managed to transform the Arabian wastes into something vaguely suited to human civilization, so they might've been on to something there fam. Don't speak ill of your ancestors.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
WWAW Israeli government actively READS AND PREPARES for Islamic hadeeth.

So what is the state of Israel doing?

PLANTING GHARQAD TREES (to save their asses during armageddon...I bet their talmud has some positive lit. on the Boxwood for this reason)

That is fucking hilarious lol

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
68746FA8-B2B2-4355-87EE-6BE17AE629B6.jpeg