• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Weed?

BigSexyDaddy123

Forum Clout
When I was 19 or 20 i smoked a joint with my girlfriend and had this weird epiphany that weed is only really fun when you're like 16 and have no responsibilities. When you and your buddies are sitting around a Playstation getting absolutely smacked off the bong and eating McDonald's. As an adult I didn't really find it "fun" like that anymore it just made me feel a little relaxed, giggly and retarded.

So anyways I never smoked weed again and committed to being a full time alcoholic.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
I smoked every day from age 17 to 25. Then one day it changed instantly. Weed stopped being fun and became horrible. I smoked for another like 2 years after that before I gave up. It never came back. Weed just makes me insanely anxious depressed and suicidal now. I can have that for free if I just stay sober.

It really fuckin annoys me because weed is the only drug that you can abuse habitually around the clock and nobody bats an eye cuz dude Weed lmao. I do crazy hard drugs too on the regular but Weed I can't handle which I guess is funny. But I'm not laughing, gang.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I smoked every day from age 17 to 25. Then one day it changed instantly. Weed stopped being fun and became horrible. I smoked for another like 2 years after that before I gave up. It never came back. Weed just makes me insanely anxious depressed and suicidal now. I can have that for free if I just stay sober.

It really fuckin annoys me because weed is the only drug that you can abuse habitually around the clock and nobody bats an eye cuz dude Weed lmao. I do crazy hard drugs too on the regular but Weed I can't handle which I guess is funny. But I'm not laughing, gang.
Similar to me & modern weed really fucks me up. I had some nice hash the other day & it reminded me of the old days.
I wish I could get back into weed, since I'm maybe leaving the harder stuff alone.

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
It was a lot cooler when it was illegal.

I'm out in Vegas, and it's bizarre how the weed shops are populated with:

* skinny ass black dudes who look like they might shank you

* wealthy white soccer moms pulling up in their Mercedes SUVs

I know women who are worth millions of dollars who routinely smuggle their gay weed vape pens onto airplanes, because the idea of going two days without getting high is so frightening, there're willing to risk prison time

rick-ross-miami064_.jpg

I always thought it was fruity that Rick Ross was always hawking white Zinfandel, but maybe he was onto something, it's the only other thing I can think of that young black dudes and wealthy old white women love

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I fucked with weed since I was in middle school, but now that the shit is everywhere, it's starting to feel like some dystopian bullshit to keep you high and docile. I stopped buying weed a while back, just smoke with some family members on occasion now and I'm better for it. Weed isn't as harmless as people think.