• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Weed?

G

I want to get to this point. I switched to them for a while but would frequently end up using the whole thing in a day or two because I would just hit it all day and not really get high. Same with smoking. I miss the highs I used to get when I first started as a teenager.
You have to go cold turkey for a week or two, brotherman. Shit builds up in your system. Don't think of it as quitting - the goal is to titrate to lower your tolerance. You could also taper but in my experience I'd just end up getting frustrated and smoking a whole bunch. Better to just take a vacation from it.

As for my opinion on stoners and hippies: not good. Wipe off the patchouli oil and get a fucking personality losers.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
You have to go cold turkey for a week or two, brotherman. Shit builds up in your system. Don't think of it as quitting - the goal is to titrate to lower your tolerance. You could also taper but in my experience I'd just end up getting frustrated and smoking a whole bunch. Better to just take a vacation from it.

As for my opinion on stoners and hippies: not good. Wipe off the patchouli oil and get a fucking personality losers.
I've never taken a tolerance break in the 17 or so years I've been smoking. I even smoked in my mom's car on a day pass from the psych ward. I think I might be addicted to weed, as gay as that sounds. I've tried to do a tolerance break but never made it more than a day. I also hate stoners and have always kept my usage as secret as possible.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Weed is what made me realize I'm not as cool, handsome, or funny as I thought I was.
It woke me up to how much of a loser I am to everyone else.
Probably the best thing that happened to me, TBPHWY.
I have news for you pal. You're cooler, funnier and more handsome than you ever realized.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I’m tired of your dumb fucks ass. You a fed too? You’re edge as you call it is annoying at best. Just like this mother fucker @JerkStoreJ , like me or not, rib me or not, i don’t care.
If worm is a 1 you’re a 6. Same person though, it’s fucking annoying, die alone

ok-to-have-a-total-mom-meltdown.jpg

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
btw- that nigga was trying to do the double post gimmick (that I popularized) but Doug Benson dude broke it by posting a reply (much like someone just did to me)