• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Weed?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I was smoking like an eighth of wax a day up until recently…. Shit really makes you retarded. Nothing better than a nice billion degree dab after a long day tho
Dabs are cool only if you do them occasionally. Most of the people i met who dabbed 24/7 were legitimately retarded or said shit like “Bro i cant even get high anymore” not realizing smoking like 95% THC everyday has fucked their tolerance

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Forum Clout
Dabs are cool only if you do them occasionally. Most of the people i met who dabbed 24/7 were legitimately retarded or said shit like “Bro i cant even get high anymore” not realizing smoking like 95% THC everyday has fucked their tolerance
Yep that’s where I was. Not only could I not get high but I was addicted (:image_9248:) to an embarrassing degree. On top of this, I threw up every single dab and had the emotional maturity of a 12 year old. Was fun at the time, miserable in hindsight

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Tried it and it made me a paranoid mess that thought I was dying for a good 3 hours. Maybe I'm a pussy but I'll never do it again.
I tried some goofy synthetic weed one time called Mr. Nice Guy and it also made me legitimately think I was dying for around 3 hours. I wrote a note to my parents and everything. I remember feeling like my nose was bleeding down the back of my throat and it wasn't.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I tried some goofy synthetic weed one time called Mr. Nice Guy and it also made me legitimately think I was dying for around 3 hours. I wrote a note to my parents and everything. I remember feeling like my nose was bleeding down the back of my throat and it wasn't.
I had started eating after and was too scared to swallow because I thought I was going to choke, my eyes were darting around as I laid down then I couldn't remember how I even made it to my bed and started to panic even more. I could feel every thing in my body pulsating. The little bit of food I swallowed I could feel make it's journey through my body. I was probably panicking for an hour but it felt like 3. I just remember thinking "this is it, this is how my life ends". What a fucking faggot I am. Embarrassing to even admit.

ZAg17

Forum Clout
Not that much of a fan tbh. Always just makes me super introspective and sit there for hours on end going over the same thoughts again and again. Smoked hundreds of times but I never got the stereotypical 'dude weed lmao' experience where you just want to watch tv and play videos games while being relaxed. I would probably smoke much more if it was actually like that.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I tapered off massively and now I just use a THC vape cartridge for a little puff. One when I get home, another with my first rum of the day, then a few more while I'm shitposting before bed. If I hit it more than twice in a row I get fawkin ripped
I want to get to this point. I switched to them for a while but would frequently end up using the whole thing in a day or two because I would just hit it all day and not really get high. Same with smoking. I miss the highs I used to get when I first started as a teenager.