• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW trying to save your marriage to a wife who fucks her coworkers

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
It must be some faggot demonic shit. A wedding ring should be a simple band of gold. Fancy diamond engagement ring for the women, but wedding ring gold or white gold for women (to match the engagement ring)
Yep. Ex who I was engaged to got married and they had that weird black band shit.

I shoulda known something was up and went with my current summary of her: Nice lazy eye, stupid.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
zqhlvyncgcca1.jpg

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
In Camp Bucca, the female Air Force cops were fucking the Iraqi inmates. Even after a huge investigation, the only punishment the whores got was not being able to get a medal from that deployment.

I knew one that was fucking inmates and she’s still in I believe as a senior NCO.

In 2014 I got reprimanded for calling female service members whores On FB in a tongue-in-cheek joke.
I'm surprised mostly because Security Forces eat their own. But they also buy into that sheepdog bullshit and think they're protecting women by not following through on basic decorum.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Free tips -

- Don't marry a fat woman
- Don't marry a woman with awful flat hair and a receding hairline.
- Don't marry a woman with dead autismo eyes.
- Don't marry a woman who wants to work a man's job.
- Don't marry a woman who wants to get gang-banged by her colleagues.
Last one seems pretty obvious but it’s worth staying in this day and age.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
I'm surprised mostly because Security Forces eat their own. But they also buy into that sheepdog bullshit and think they're protecting women by not following through on basic decorum.

I wasn’t in Camp Bucca; so no idea what all went down.

Most military bitches thou find a daddy pretty fast, so people like me were always scared to say something because it goes against you pretty fast.