• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW trying to save your marriage to a wife who fucks her coworkers

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Stewie Griffin looking ass bitch.

Edit: bitch also looks like William F. Buckley Jr.

buckley_00_wide-7a104d09795dd943bd5974b090bed25499b510e0-s1100-c50.jpg

Last edited:
G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://nypost.com/2023/01/09/tennessee-cops-married-female-officer-fired-after-repeated-wild-sex-romps/[/URL]

"He told investigators that Hall had told him about Powell’s “big black d–k,” and claimed she had performed a sex act on him while the pair were on the clock, the report said."

White women cheating with BBC is now just mainstream news.

I really fucking hate white people.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Every single female cop and every single female in the US military is getting fucked and gangbanged by every single guy there. I do not know a single US servicewoman that did not fuck everything that breathed. They were literally fucking guys to get out of work duty in Iraq. Female cops will not only sleep with every male cop but sometimes they will sleep with suspects that they arrest. And female prison guards constantly get pregnant by male prisoners (yet prisons still never segregate the guards).

Marrying a woman who works around men is relationship inevitable suicide. She will cheat if she is not already.

In Camp Bucca, the female Air Force cops were fucking the Iraqi inmates. Even after a huge investigation, the only punishment the whores got was not being able to get a medal from that deployment.

I knew one that was fucking inmates and she’s still in I believe as a senior NCO.

In 2014 I got reprimanded for calling female service members whores On FB in a tongue-in-cheek joke.

Last edited: