• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW trying to save your marriage to a wife who fucks her coworkers

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
She remind me of that crypto whore. Reminder, girls can fuck whenever they want to. That means you too big Nikki
There was a pic in that article or another one where one of the other cops she fucked was also married and was wearing the same kind of black wedding band that good old Patrick wears. Isn't that like an advertisement for swingers? I know he's "into things"...maybe that's what that means

G

Free tips -

- Don't marry a fat woman
- Don't marry a woman with awful flat hair and a receding hairline.
- Don't marry a woman with dead autismo eyes.
- Don't marry a woman who wants to work a man's job.
- Don't marry a woman who wants to get gang-banged by her colleagues.

G

There was a pic in that article or another one where one of the other cops she fucked was also married and was wearing the same kind of black wedding band that good old Patrick wears. Isn't that like an advertisement for swingers? I know he's "into things"...maybe that's what that means
It must be some faggot demonic shit. A wedding ring should be a simple band of gold. Fancy diamond engagement ring for the women, but wedding ring gold or white gold for women (to match the engagement ring)

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Every single female cop and every single female in the US military is getting fucked and gangbanged by every single guy there. I do not know a single US servicewoman that did not fuck everything that breathed. They were literally fucking guys to get out of work duty in Iraq. Female cops will not only sleep with every male cop but sometimes they will sleep with suspects that they arrest. And female prison guards constantly get pregnant by male prisoners (yet prisons still never segregate the guards).

Marrying a woman who works around men is relationship inevitable suicide. She will cheat if she is not already.

G

Screenshot_20230114-184601.png

G

My alcoholic Irish buddy Ed has a better hairline. Who would fuck that mess?
I can see it. She's probably the best looking thing in the department and that's probably not saying much. She starts throwing her pussy at whatever will have it and of course a couple or six guys are going to fuck it. When the choices are her or the Liz Clarke Eats chick who's answering the phone then this girl here looks like a 10. In all seriousness I really can't say much because like most men, I've fucked worse than her. Not at work though. That's just a bad move all around.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
It must be some faggot demonic shit. A wedding ring should be a simple band of gold. Fancy diamond engagement ring for the women, but wedding ring gold or white gold for women (to match the engagement ring)
Not applicable to Fat Rick, but metal rings can fuck your finger up real bad if you do physical work.

I wear a black silicone ring so my finger doesn't get degloved and the black doesn't show grease.