• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW TOTK

Bernard Murphy

Jackie Singh has BPD
Forum Clout
New one has the Devil May Cry combat director so at least it will be fun. VII Remake combat was terrible.
Does that mean the game is going to judge me after every combat? I fucking hate that shit.

I'm sorry game I wanted to drink a little and tap the X button until they were dead for the 437th combat in this area. You don't have to berate me with a C rating afterwards because I didn't air juggle them for a half hour.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Does that mean the game is going to judge me after every combat? I fucking hate that shit.

I'm sorry game I wanted to drink a little and tap the X button until they were dead for the 437th combat in this area. You don't have to berate me with a C rating afterwards because I didn't air juggle them for a half hour.
From what I looked at so far it doesn't seem like it.
You ever play FF14? It plays pretty good.
Yeah and I'll never play it again. Burnt myself out on that during the height of "lockdown".

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
You WILL play the same game with a slightly different world
You WILL pay 70$ for it
You WILL thank Nintendo for it

“A rushed game is never good, but a delayed game is eventually identical to the piece of shit you released 7 years ago on last gen hardware”
-SHIGERU MIYAMOTO

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Breath of the Wild….NAAAAAAAHT GOOD!

All the zoomer faggots like this game because they never experienced playing Ocarina of Time or Majoras Mask and love playing shitty open world RPG’s with colorful cartoon graphics.

BOTW is a step down from the other Zelda games in every single way. Shitty ass generic story with no heart. Uninspired graphics with no style to them. You thought dungeons were cool? We removed them. You liked the Skulltas in OOT and thought they were smartly placed? Here’s 1000 of them around the map with no coherent guide. You liked puzzle solving? We removed that. You like exploring? Well that’s all you’re gonna do now.

What was an original franchise that inspired multiple games after it decided to say fuck it and copy the franchises it inspired. Here’s a quest log. Here’s a bunch of shitty uninspired side quests that mean nothing to you. Here’s a giant mini map you can pull up at any time. Wanna fast travel instead of exploring? Gotta go to a really high tower that unobscures more parts of the map. Your weapons break now, have fun scavenging dipshit. Hearts from killing enemies to heal you? Fuck that, here’s a food inventory so you can heal yourself whenever wherever.

BUT YOU CAN CLIMB NOW, HOLY SHIT THIS IS COOL I ALMOST FORGOT I’M PLAYING A REALLY SHITTY CARTOON ASSASSINS CREED