• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW TOTK

G

I didn't buy breath of the wild because I figured I'd wait for the next one since it's be better. This shit looks exactly the same, same map and everything? Nig jig?

G

Nothing and everyone will eat it up no matter how shit it is. Just look at the biggest selling Pokemon game of all time to see why. Nintendo is FAGGOT!
and what game was that Anthony?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I remember there was a game that actually looked good, a 3D remaster of the original Pokemon Red. But get this...

You could fight the pokemon. You just automatically caught them.

Fucking queers
For every step forward Nintendo makes they take 2 or 3 back. It's ridiculous. Sony is cucked beyond repair and Microsoft doesn't give a shit since everything is just put on PC and they have zero exclusives. Modern gaming is trash and why I stick to playing old stuff. Just look at how every recent new release is a disaster at launch with awful performance and it's very clear the issue is focusing on diversity hiring and not people who actually know what they are doing.

G

For every step forward Nintendo makes they take 2 or 3 back. It's ridiculous. Sony is cucked beyond repair and Microsoft doesn't give a shit since everything is just put on PC and they have zero exclusives. Modern gaming is trash and why I stick to playing old stuff.
So do I buy totk? I purposely didn't buy botw coz I was waiting for this shit but it looks insanely low effort. You're the Zelda expert here, the last game I played was hotline Miami.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
So do I buy totk? I purposely didn't buy botw coz I was waiting for this shit but it looks insanely low effort. You're the Zelda expert here, the last game I played was hotline Miami.
Emulate it or wait for people to make videos on all the issues. I would say wait for a sale but Nintendo never does them which is a rant for another day. I'm interested in seeing how it is but apparently even the emulator community is being absolute faggots over the leak and refuse to update it with fixed specific for it so other people are stepping up but some are submitting malware and other shit. It's just a pile of shit.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Link Between Worlds was good, but it's on the 3DS which sucks. If you want to play it download the Citra emulator and play it on there- at least you can see shit on a regular size screen that way
That was a good one but I wasn't a fan of the whole do anu dungeon in whatever order you want instead of being able to just have every item at once.