• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW TOTK

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
Fitgirl is a faggot tranny. How is the game?
Yeah, I agree. I hate how he uses that actress' picture to represent himself. Have only played like a half hour or so, but so far it seems like more of the same. BOTW was ok, but I don't think it was the masterpiece that everyone thinks it is. I'd rather have classic dungeons instead of a bunch of shrines with shitty rewards for beating them.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Yeah, I agree. I hate how he uses that actress' picture to represent himself. Have only played like a half hour or so, but so far it seems like more of the same. BOTW was ok, but I don't think it was the masterpiece that everyone thinks it is. I'd rather have classic dungeons instead of a bunch of shrines with shitty rewards for beating them.
Yeah that's what I was afraid of. I never got into BotW.

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
I have only played:

Zelda 1 (NES)
Zelda 2 (NES)

Link’s Awakening (GameBoy)

That’s all you need. If you’re playing this cartoon aesthetic, endless open world shit as a grown man you’re a faggot.
1 and 2 are shit, grandpa. Awakening, Link to the Past, and Ocarina of Time are the best ones.

I liked BotW but not as a Zelda game because it wasn't one. The main dungeons were pathetic and one motif across 200 mini dungeons sucked. I'm still going to get this one though because I buy Nintendo machines to play Nintendo stuff and also I'm a faggot.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
1 and 2 are shit, grandpa. Awakening, Link to the Past, and Ocarina of Time are the best ones.

I liked BotW but not as a Zelda game because it wasn't one. The main dungeons were pathetic and one motif across 200 mini dungeons sucked. I'm still going to get this one though because I buy Nintendo machines to play Nintendo stuff and also I'm a faggot.
Nice leaving out the 2 best ones, stupid. Majora's Mask and Wind Waker.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I could never get past the look of WW. Fuck Nintendo for screwing up my GameCube Zelda experience with Toon Link. And then fuck them again for over correcting in response to the complaints with that edge lord embarrassment Twilight Princess.

OOT is peak Zelda.
I thought that about WW when I was 15 and edgy. Then a year or so later I actually played it and it became my favorite.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I've only played the first two. WWAW dungeons being backwards swastikas?

Screenshot_20230508_090057_Brave.jpg