• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW this dude and his racoons?

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
Raccoons are assholes. A place I used to work was out in the country so they had cats to help keep mice and shit away. There was a new litter of kittens up by the office and one of the ladies working there said a raccoon came up and took the kittens off one by one into the woods.

We had a family of coons coming up to my grandmothers house and eating the cat food so we started putting it inside at night. Well that only pissed them off and they tore up all the flowers she had on her porch. Little cocksuckers. I ended up shooting most of them

Forum Clout
Raccoons are assholes. A place I used to work was out in the country so they had cats to help keep mice and shit away. There was a new litter of kittens up by the office and one of the ladies working there said a raccoon came up and took the kittens off one by one into the woods.

We had a family of coons coming up to my grandmothers house and eating the cat food so we started putting it inside at night. Well that only pissed them off and they tore up all the flowers she had on her porch. Little cocksuckers. I ended up shooting most of them
they're fucking vermin.