• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW this dude and his racoons?

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
He's in Nova Scotia, the Maritimes have a lot of Boston fans since the only other option is Montreal.

Never seen a full episode of Trailer Park Boys but Nova Scotia really is a fucking weird place. You can be on welfare but live on some picturesque Cliffside house looking over the Atlantic. My grandma came from a family of 13 there and only 3 stayed.. there's nothing there.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
That guy is 100% going to be eaten by raccoons. This old hippie guy I used to work for had a raccoon that would stop by and hang out with him. It brought him it's babies and presented them to him like "pretty neat, huh?" They got into his garage one time and he just let them live there and they completely destroyed it. Tore holes in the walls and pissed and shit everywhere.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I hope one day while he’s livestreaming, they all decide to kill him and he just screams for 15 minutes while they tear him to shreds
I hope the next fat chick you come balls deep in smothers you to death with her fat rolls, while you scream in agony for 15 minutes before you finally experience the sweet release of death.

G

He's going to give them diabetes to slowly eradicate them. Just like the other kind of coons.

What did your father do with his life?
I dont know why you would bring up my father and i’m not answering you any further.
About time someone put the uppity nigger @Stent In his place.

Picsart_22-12-04_09-18-09-254.png

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
About time someone put the uppity nigger @Stent In his place.

View attachment 81694
Patreeky is going to bicycle over to my place, during daylight hours and before the rough-looking teens all get out of school, and leave a thank you card in my letterbox. When I open it I'll see that it says "I'm actually not thanking you at all". Another brutal Alliance take-down.

d5bb48e2909f1c13ab90b0b2130e329d.jpg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Raccoons aren't especially aggressive, no. If you're a housecat or a small dog you might want to look the fuck out but they're generally going to leave humans alone.
In college I found one who had his head stuck in a peanut butter jar. He let me grab the jar and pulled himself out. Smart little feller
Are racoons usually this fat? He’s feeding them hot dogs and marshmallows. Only in America! Lol.
I think he's Canadian