• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Third world shitholes?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Unrelated but gotta ask you. Fatrick has a really unusual house. Usually from what i have seen american houses have a nice front lawn with a big garage. However he parks his bike and car in the back with no shed or nothing?What a weird setup.
Patrick parks in the foundation of the garage that he had but it was so dilapidated it was torn down. Patrick is too poor to buy anything but toys and goyslop, so he will never have a garage or a decent house.

Patrick lives in a blighted city next next door to niggers, eg in poverty.

Most city areas that aren't niggered-up do have nice lawns, but may park on the street due to pre-garage construction and lot sizes.

Close proximity to blacks means low property values, theft of outdoor stuff like grills and furniture, unkempt lawns and strewn garbage. See Haiti or any african country for more reference. Niggers stink and I don't like them.

G

Unrelated but gotta ask you. Fatrick has a really unusual house. Usually from what i have seen american houses have a nice front lawn with a big garage. However he parks his bike and car in the back with no shed or nothing?What a weird setup.
It’s not that unusual for people who live in a city to have a small place with little or no yard. Rick’s place is shitty because he’s poor but there are nice versions of that same setup all over the place. I live in a rowhouse that’s only 17 feet wide and has no yard at all. It’s pretty normal around here.

Big house with big yard is usually out in the suburbs somewhere.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Your observation is correct. The answer is that Patrick S. Tomlinson is a hopeless bum who is therefore destined to live in squalor.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Now you're inquiring about Patrick?

Your bit stinks.

Who are you? How many alts is this?