• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Third world shitholes?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
i can only dream. 100k usd and i can buy citizenship to saint kitts. place looks fun and 25C all year round.
560AF846-4888-4D71-AE7D-E777165456EA.jpeg

Yeah, might wanna do some more research on that one.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Thanks brotherman, i can pull a ooga donald ekpeki there. How's the border patrol and customs of netherlands?
We don't have any border control, why do you think we are constantly invaded by stinky barbarians, no offence.

You are welcome to stay over, i won't rape you in every available hole, i promise.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
none. don't know why all streetshitters and shitskins are in IT? Fuckers are the most incompetent and retarded beings I have ever met.
The working assumption here is that you are Subcontinental, but I'm not yet convinced. Darker skin and open defecation aren't limited to India and Africa, you could easily be some sort of jungle slope or even a particularly ruddy Chinee. I'm not overly invested in the answer, I just like figuring out how to more precisely slur my fellow Brothamen. I intend it as a sign of respect.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
The working assumption here is that you are Subcontinental, but I'm not yet convinced. Darker skin and open defecation aren't limited to India and Africa, you could easily be some sort of jungle slope or even a particularly ruddy Chinee. I'm not overly invested in the answer, I just like figuring out how to more precisely slur my fellow Brothamen. I intend it as a sign of respect.
Appreciate the honesty brotherman.

:brothaman_md: