• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW the new fall out boy album

G

I believe it was the lead singers of Taking Back Sunday and Brand New who were embroiled in a bitter rivalry over who was the bigger pedophile.
I was on a lotta drugs back then and I stopped listening to that music after I grew hair on my dick.
It's incredibly embarrassing even for a 12 year old. I had friends calling me a fag for it at that age, they were cooler than me I guess. I snapped out of it quick though and picked up some Rap CDs at the mall.

Lostprophets was a literal nigger baby snatcher. HolllyWEIRD

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
I went deep with da FOB when I was younger. Really enjoyed everything up until Save Rock & Roll. The last two albums before this one were pure dogshit.

Gave this one a listen while I was working today and while I'm not going as crazy about it as I've seen some others, it's a solid pop rock album and way better than anything they've put out in years. Hold Me Like a Grudge slaps child.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
And people complain about my posts being offensive
eyeroll-roll.gif

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
Forum Clout
Their first album was an absolute classic. Second album was really good.

Then Pete wentz started being non suicidal and their music went to shit. That and Patrick stump can’t sing. On Apple Music if you listen to their stuff on “lossless” you can actually hear all the reverb they have to put on his stupid voice.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I got suspended from high school once for bullying a tiny emo kid with a Fallout Boy shirt. When the teacher caught me I had him jerseyed and was about to literally steal his shirt and run away with it. My whole defense was pretty much "I was only jokin'."

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Their first album was an absolute classic. Second album was really good.

Then Pete wentz started being non suicidal and their music went to shit. That and Patrick stump can’t sing. On Apple Music if you listen to their stuff on “lossless” you can actually hear all the reverb they have to put on his stupid voice.

This is just a bad take, look at Patrick singing acoustic on YouTube, the man can sing.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I’ve seen them live. Heard it with my own ears. He’s not a great singer.

Sounds pfokay there, though.
Brotherman I’ve seen them live 7x at this point. Everywhere from the Metro to Wrigley field. Dude is a great singer.

The actual problem with his voice is that he can’t really express humor with it. There are so many lyrics they have that are funny or dark or sexy or whatever and he sings everything with practically the same inflection. I think he’s so focused on hitting the notes and his range that he loses some of the spirit that is in the words.

I saw him on his solo Soul Punk tour and I had the same grievance. I wish he would be less technically adept and let a little more emotion through, be more raw.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I’ve seen them live. Heard it with my own ears. He’s not a great singer.

Sounds pfokay there, though.

There isn’t a singer in history who does a busy tour schedule and sings good every night. It’s not humanly possible.

I’ve seen them a bunch and thought he was great. I want to have gay interactions with him.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Brotherman I’ve seen them live 7x at this point. Everywhere from the Metro to Wrigley field. Dude is a great singer.

The actual problem with his voice is that he can’t really express humor with it. There are so many lyrics they have that are funny or dark or sexy or whatever and he sings everything with practically the same inflection. I think he’s so focused on hitting the notes and his range that he loses some of the spirit that is in the words.

I saw him on his solo Soul Punk tour and I had the same grievance. I wish he would be less technically adept and let a little more emotion through, be more raw.

That’s a great description of it, on the flip side Noel Gallagher has incredible emotion and technically it’s not very good, at least early on.

I suppose it also comes with writing your own lyrics, and Pete writes them for FoB?