• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW the new fall out boy album

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Who do you hate more right now, boomers or me?

I don’t have hate in my heart for anybody.

This obviously excludes people who aren’t really people, like women, boomers, niggers, gays, the Chinese, the Indians, Pakistani’s, the Japanese and many, many more. Also the Jews.

Other than that, I hate nobody because it’s bad karma and unchristian.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I don’t have hate in my heart for anybody.

This obviously excludes people who aren’t really people, like women, boomers, niggers, gays, the Chinese, the Indians, Pakistani’s, the Japanese and many, many more. Also the Jews.

Other than that, I hate nobody because it’s bad karma and unchristian.
You know what's also Unchristian?

Not ribbing my post when you quote me, faggot.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I’m so sorry shutyourcakehorn.

I also have especially hate pedophiles like Shane Nokes, Paul Weimer, Patrick Tomlinson and his best friend jackson Jones and Eric Hildeman.
Don't forget coprophilic pedophile WormKiller, who raped me in every available hole during the summer of 2002, i was just 10 years old at the time.

Have a blessed day.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
They’re great up to and including Infinity on High. Everything after that point is unlistenable, and I say this as someone who was a 19-year pop punk fanatic when Take This To Your Grave came out. It is one of my most listened albums ever. I even love Evening Out With Your Girlfriend.

When they came back after the hiatus and decided to go for big theatrical (gay) pop rock they totally lost me. That’s Panic At The Disco’s game. The lyrics are unrelatable.

FOB used to be clever and funny as fuck, even if Patrick could never express the humor or sexiness in Pete’s lyrics in his voice.

Let’s just compare the lyrics that open two albums.

Take this to your grave track 1:
“Light that smoke, yeah one for giving up on me, one just cuz they’ll kill you sooner than my expectations. To my favorite liar - to my favorite scar - I could have died with you. I hope you choke on those words, that kiss, that bottle.”

I can relate to those feelings.

So Much For Stardust Track 1:
“Model house life meltdown
Still a modern dream let down
It kills me, you know I'm dying out here
What would you trade the pain for?
I'm not sure”

Who can relate to that? Fellow millionaire musicians living in LA, playing tennis with celebrities?

This is to say nothing of their sound, which went from a direct continuation of Saves The Day’s Through Being Cool into this bombastic arena pop sound they jacked from former label mates Panic.

End of the day, they made the correct career move as they’re still relevant, but I don’t know how anyone can prefer the new sound. It just seems soulless and over produced to me.

Edit to add: i consider Pete’s lyrics to be almost as good as peak Jesse Lacey. He is unquestionably a good lyricist. I guess he just passed me by.

G

They’re great up to and including Infinity on High. Everything after that point is unlistenable, and I say this as someone who was a 19-year pop punk fanatic when Take This To Your Grave came out. It is one of my most listened albums ever. I even love Evening Out With Your Girlfriend.

When they came back after the hiatus and decided to go for big theatrical (gay) pop rock they totally lost me. That’s Panic At The Disco’s game. The lyrics are unrelatable.

FOB used to be clever and funny as fuck, even if Patrick could never express the humor or sexiness in Pete’s lyrics in his voice.

“Light that smoke, yeah one for giving up on me, one just cuz they’ll kill you sooner than my expectations. To my favorite liar - to my favorite scar - I could have died with you. I hope you choke on those words, that kiss, that bottle.”

I'm not sure”

Who can relate to that? Fellow millionaire musicians living in LA, playing tennis with celebrities?

This is to say nothing of their sound, which went from a direct continuation of Saves The Day’s Through Being Cool into this bombastic arena pop sound they jacked from former label mates Panic.

End of the day, they made the correct career move as they’re still relevant, but I don’t know how anyone can prefer the new sound. It just seems soulless and over produced to me.

Edit to add: i consider Pete’s lyrics to be almost as good as peak Jesse Lacey. He is unquestionably a good lyricist. I guess he just passed me by.
I don't really care what anyone thinks of this statement but Take This To Your Grave is a good album. I don't care at all. Call me a faggot, don't care. Sniff.

Now, everything else Fall Out Boy put out after that is fucking gay as fuck.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

I'm not sure”

I don't really care what anyone thinks of this statement but Take This To Your Grave is a good album. I don't care at all. Call me a faggot, don't care. Sniff.

Now, everything else Fall Out Boy put out after that is fucking gay as fuck.

Same here, I would even be comfortable posting a photo of myself from then, a teenager with shaggy hair over my eyes, it looks nothing like me at all now.

But no children, all of their music is good not just their first album. You’re just both stupid.