• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW that nyc chokehold guy getting manslaughter charges

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
Turns out he had a kike mom, but was raised Lutheran ackchully. Blackpilled did a decent dive into the story a few episodes ago. Based Bernie refuses to work so he doesn't have to pay a dime of a civil judgment to one of his attackers.
refusing to work in order not to pay restitution is a great bit

like people with child support

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I am no actual tough guy so I would just get off at the next station, what's to be gained by touching random niggers

If you are not rich or famous or connected or a cop just leave

He was brainwashed with messages about being a hero both from the Marines and Marvel movies that had been around since he was 8 years old. As a Zoomer, he was a victim of society far more than a homeless bum.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
the choker #1 (multiple people held him down) actually tried to put the guy into recovery position while he was unconscious but still moving.
I haven't seen the 'choking' video, only the aftermath where the ex-marine put him in recovery position while being thanked by fellow passengers.
It'll be interesting to see the post-mortem, that's the only thing which will shed some light on this.

G

the choker #1 (multiple people held him down) actually tried to put the guy into recovery position while he was unconscious but still moving.
I haven't seen the 'choking' video, only the aftermath where the ex-marine put him in recovery position while being thanked by fellow passengers.
It'll be interesting to see the post-mortem, that's the only thing which will shed some light on this.
I'd hazard a guess that a homeless crackhead might not have been in top physical condition.