• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW that nyc chokehold guy getting manslaughter charges

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
He won’t. Good luck finding a jury of 12 NYers who aren’t fed up with these raving lunatics on the subway. And obviously the defense will have all the videos you’re talking about leading up to it. He’ll walk or they’ll offer him something very light to avoid the embarrassment of getting trounced like the rittenhouse clowns.
"Brooklyn juries" was a common euphemism in the 80 thru mid 90s for black majority juries who would not punish other negroes. Prosecutor will go for the ultimate "diverse" jury of all blacks. They will smell blood in the water bc blacks are tribalistic to a higher degree than the fuckin Klan.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Even when I eventually get my NYC “special carry” license (for non-NYC residents), it will be pointless to use while I’m in the city. There is no such thing as self defense. Just pray that you don’t run into any niggers between your office and the LIRR.
Alternatively, never go to NYC again. You're not missing much.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Jury will acquit. New Yorkers have no regard for the lives of homeless, especially those who yell on the subway

10adams-choking1-gmjz-videoSixteenByNine1050.jpg
im-777392
jordan-neely-protests-1.jpg
manhattansubwayprotest_nyc_5423_AP23123781061811
New Yorkers are retarded, he's fucked.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I think he got a lot of sympathy for being a weedy little kike. I'm not sure Captain America will be perceived the same way
Turns out he had a kike mom, but was raised Lutheran ackchully. Blackpilled did a decent dive into the story a few episodes ago. Based Bernie refuses to work so he doesn't have to pay a dime of a civil judgment to one of his attackers.

Last edited: