• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW tattoos?

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
My best mate got his girlfriends name tattooed down his arm. I mocked him. They split up. I mocked him more. They got back together and married and had kids and part of me thinks it's because he doesn't know what to do with the huge tattoo on his arm.

My brother got England tattooed on his arm and it's fucking stupid.

I have never seen a tattoo that I think "oh I get it"

G

My best mate got his girlfriends name tattooed down his arm. I mocked him. They split up. I mocked him more. They got back together and married and had kids and part of me thinks it's because he doesn't know what to do with the huge tattoo on his arm.

My brother got England tattooed on his arm and it's fucking stupid.

I have never seen a tattoo that I think "oh I get it"
Steve-o's tattoos were cool, but that's it.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I used to find tattoos on a woman sexy, but that was like 20 years ago when it was still somewhat subversive, so not every woman had one. Those that did stood out, and I liked that.

Now almost every woman under 40 has a sleeve, or at least a handful of visible tatts. Maybe it's the old Sneetches syndrome, but seeing a woman with them now is an absolute turn off.

I am a goth chick lover for life, however. I lament how rare they are these days.

I am not necessarily against tatts per se. It's just that I can't think of something that I am so passionate about or that means so much to me that I need to adorn my body with it. What am I, five?

Besides, they never age well.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
When I went to Jr. College, in Lansing, there was a parlor over my Michigan State Uni that made REALLY good tats...

But most of the parlors suck now.

Forum Clout
I know a girl who dated a faggot who got star tattoos all over his arms and shoulders. Apparently, he would fill the stars in when the friendship or relationship ended. So she started stupidly doing it too. Then they split up, and she started fucking a Guido retard. She got the Guido retard's name tattooed on her arm in big script letters. But that didn't last long, so then she tried to get the tattoo removed, but it was too expensive and painful, so she just blotted the name out with some idiotic design. And now she's one of the hotter 40 year old women you'll ever see, except she has these gay black blotches on her, and it looks like shit. It's like an advertisement for how dumb she is.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I had to learn to tolerate them because every single girl my age has them
They’re not for me but also don’t really bother me. It’s funny when they’re very stupid though. Some guy I used to work with has a huge hatchet man logo for Insane Clown Possee on his stomach but quote, “doesn’t like them much anymore but really likes Twiztid.”