• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW tattoos?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Tango's a legend.
I think the term you guys use is mad lad.

Nice @captain_kamala belly button, stupid.

image.jpg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I have a tattoo that was given to me because I happened to be at LK house where someone was just doing them for everyone. He wasn't an amateur so I'm thankful it doesn't look like complete shit. Thankfully it doesn't look like anything gang affiliated and just a regular tattoo any spic would have.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Never wanted one, never got one. It's sad to see women with them but I can appreciate something tasteful and meaningful on a man on occasion but that's rare.

There was one time on a cold morning in Manhattan when we saw some noodle-armed hipster with rolled up sleeves so he could display a tat just like this:

johnny-cash-finger-tattoo.jpg

My husband and I groaned and laughed out loud as soon as it registered what we had seen after we passed him. I hope he heard us and realized he was a douche right then.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I have one, and I don't regret getting it, but it's not something to brag about or make me think I'm a badass. A friend did it for me, it's small and concealed by default. While I appreciate quality work, I find them generally unappealing on anyone, women doubly so. Not a dealbreaker unless she's absolutely covered, or there's ink on her face.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I have a thing for trashy broads so I think they're kind of attractive in a very trashy way. Gay when men have them though. My father gave himself a tattoo of a middle finger when he was 18 but it looked like a cock so he got it covered up with a Panther. He also got a cartoon of a boy mowing grass on the back of his head when he got older and completely lost his mind.