• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW skills you can make money with?

Forum Clout
AI is never going to replace coding. The best it can and will ever be able to do is generate boilerplate code. There is always brand new tech coming out and AI needs millions of code examples to get good enough to do even basic shit. If you have an idea for an app or something, I recommend learning to code. Think of it this way... Anybody with an idea can turn on a camera and film themselves doing something. Not anybody can code up an app. If your idea is good enough, the competition is way less.
You can pay a few bucks to have a 3rd worlder build you a competent app. Enough people have the skill to code that it doesnt pay well on its own. People who make the most money coding either have a specific niche or just happen to use it as a tool for a greater purpose like scientists or AI devs.

G

You can pay a few bucks to have a 3rd worlder build you a competent app. Enough people have the skill to code that it doesnt pay well on its own. People who make the most money coding either have a specific niche or just happen to use it as a tool for a greater purpose like scientists or AI devs.
3rd worlders can't do anything outside of simple WordPress. They also half ass everything and waste people's time. It also opens you up to liability if your customer data gets leaked and they find out you tried to save a few bucks by outsourcing the work. The smart 3rd worlders end up just immigrating to first world countries and working there. It is true that post-COVID tons of people have hopped on the bandwagon, but it is still a kushy career if you are competent and are willing to put in the work.

Forum Clout
3rd worlders can't do anything outside of simple WordPress. They also half ass everything and waste people's time. It also opens you up to liability if your customer data gets leaked and they find out you tried to save a few bucks by outsourcing the work. The smart 3rd worlders end up just immigrating to first world countries and working there. It is true that post-COVID tons of people have hopped on the bandwagon, but it is still a kushy career if you are competent and are willing to put in the work.
It is a good career choice but I'm assuming you have a career already. Switching to programming (or trying to learn it for side money) just isnt worth it for someone already making a good income. If you have a business idea, hire someone with the skill. Dont start from scratch yourself. Learning to code up a website when you can just buy a template is a good example of wasting your time.

G

I’ve always wanted to be a fishing guide, and I had a family friend up in Colorado who said he would get me hired and show me the ropes but I couldn’t afford to leave my job at the time.
Hey cunt I said we could guide together. Colorado is gay and it’s probably fly fishing which is the gayest