• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW skills you can make money with?

G

My current job rules and I have a ton of free time but I want more money. I thought about learning coding or something on the side as another way to make money, but with the AI shit I have a feeling a lot of that will be pointless unless you get to a high level.

I've got experience landscaping/flooring/some other blue collar shit but am not sure what to focus on. I would need to practice flooring before I could be a contractor, and with landscaping I wouldn't be able to take big jobs unless I hired a crew and I'm not looking into investing that much extra time into it.

Have thought about getting a power washer and just making a website, running some cheap ads, and taking whatever 2-3 jobs I get a month for the extra money

Toast

Forum Clout
Landscaping is a lot of work, don't get into it. I've been doing it since I was 12 and will be doing it till I retire at 60 (23 years to go baby!). Basically, April thru December it's 6 days a week unless it rains a bunch. With plowing in the winter if yah live north. And homeowners are the most horrible people that exist. Your $300k track built home isn't going to look like a top end golf course you fucks.

G

Feel like we’ve had this same conversation a bunch of times but I’ll say it again, anything IT related that you don’t have to be onsite for, like coding, is completely lost to the first world white man. Don’t bother with that shit, you’ll never be able to compete with pajeets, chinks, or Russians. If you want IT shit do something like networking infrastructure where you need to be there and do it yourself.

Really though, you can make a shit ton of money in the traditional trades in wealthy urban areas. I guarantee you a dependable (white) man doing basic handyman jobs in my neighborhood could easily make $100 an hour or more doing easy shit like mounting TVs, drywall repair, painting and shit like that. Or if you want to make real money learn to be a plumber or electrician or general contractor. Everyone around me is constantly struggling to find people to do these jobs who will actually respond, show up on time, and be somewhat professional. It’s a really low bar.

G

I’ve always wanted to be a fishing guide, and I had a family friend up in Colorado who said he would get me hired and show me the ropes but I couldn’t afford to leave my job at the time.
Fuck ya brotherman! Fawking love fishing. We could open a fishing lodge in Louisiana or whatever. Fawkin call it real rock fishing.

It’s my dream job too, asked a guide when I was 15 if I could work for him over the summer, he basically said fuck off but was nice about it.