• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Sandwiches

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Your mom sounds like a good egg
Heres a little snippet of a family chat about a jew school resource officer that was abusing kids just the other week. Shes gotta great sense of humor. (Disclaimer in case im ever doxxed. My family isnt racist at all. They just like to laugh about silly shit like we do here).
da641527fc33d97ead5bdee4d68a841c.jpeg

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
Heres a little snippet of a family chat about a jew school resource officer that was abusing kids just the other week. Shes gotta great sense of humor. (Disclaimer in case im ever doxxed. My family isnt racist at all. They just like to laugh about silly shit like we do here).
based and mommy pilled

G

BLT on malted wholegrain.
Thick cut Wiltshire ham on white with a mayo/Colman's English mustard mix.
Classic bacon sarnie - British bacon (loin not belly), soft white bread (Warburton's or Hovis) butter, HP sauce.

Sorry for the vanilla choices, I'm white.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
When I was a kid I thought a ham cheese and bologna sandwich on wonder bread was heaven on earth. Still enjoy it today. But having since discovered sex, blowjobs, love and other experiences my teenage and adult years have afforded me, gotta say it's still in the top 10.

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
Forum Clout
All fawkin' in wit da sandwiches, but you gotta leave it to the experts or end up like this poor guy

G

Tell your mom I said what's up

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Schmidt Old Tyme Italian bread. As in bag sliced. Boars Head ham thick for the main. You really gotta know your deli man on this. None of that plastic mixed in with the cold cut nonsense.

I’m gonna get some grief on this but pound mozzarella cheese. Sliced at home with a well serrated knife. Any knife set should have a cutting block with the appropriate cutlery but if it doesn’t be careful. A cutting glove is kinda gay but what you do in the privacy of your own home is your personal and gay business.

Lightly and I mean lightly either air fry or if your tired after work micro a somewhat thick cut of mozz with American cheese (go ahead and call me a Tomlinson) on top Aside! from the cold cuts. Place on top.

I know not all brothamen are with the whipped fat but whatever your choice, OP go deep with either the Hellman’s Mayo or mustard. Dijon or generic, gentleman’s choice. Seriously, go all in. Why not.

Fresh lettuce and well bought properly put out tomatoes that have ripened nicely are just a given. No compromise there obviously. I recommend a good soaking of the lettuce even after a proper wash from the grocery store.

Just a quick once over a hand cut of course. Obviously not sopping wet. A paper towel can take care of of all that. Just adds a nice bite in my opinion.

Also, some puffy Cheetohs

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Big, big fan of the simple things in life sometimes, brothaman.

Rye bread slightly toasted and a light layer of mayonnaise, boar’s head oven roasted turkey breast, fresh romaine lettuce and a fresh slice of tomato with a dusting of salt and small drizzle of olive oil.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I like a nice tuna salad with a little bit of horseradish, diced tomatoes and celery mixed in the mayo and mustard. If i have it a bit of shredded cheddar on toasted sourdough.
My go to salad I've concocted is canned tuna mixed with mayo, sambal or sriracha, and a heavy dusty of good quality masala powder. Add some arugula for the crunch and the results slap, child.