• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Sandwiches

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
When I was a kid I thought a ham cheese and bologna sandwich on wonder bread was heaven on earth. Still enjoy it today. But having since discovered sex, blowjobs, love and other experiences my teenage and adult years have afforded me, gotta say it's still in the top 10.
Do you have the sandwich before or after you give the blowjobs? Hey now!

fa1ea8be7f1f6a35efdf7576ed89dc59.jpg

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Meatball sandwiches are a gift from God, and if you call sandwiches 'sammies' you should KYS
I only call them sammies when my mom cuts the crust off and puts it in my lunch pail with a little heart sticky note that says “Have a good day faggot!”.

Im a big fan of a good Ruben. Some places can really fuck it up though so you gotta be picky. Same with a Monte Cristo Sandwich.

G

Don’t feel like cooking. Want to get a couple road sodas and make something good yet quick. What’s the brothermans sandwiches of choice?

Help a Nigga out.
Schmidt Old Tyme Italian bread. As in bag sliced. Boars Head ham thick for the main. You really gotta know your deli man on this. None of that plastic mixed in with the cold cut nonsense.

I’m gonna get some grief on this but pound mozzarella cheese. Sliced at home with a well serrated knife. Any knife set should have a cutting block with the appropriate cutlery but if it doesn’t be careful. A cutting glove is kinda gay but what you do in the privacy of your own home is your personal and gay business.

Lightly and I mean lightly either air fry or if your tired after work micro a somewhat thick cut of mozz with American cheese (go ahead and call me a Tomlinson) on top Aside! from the cold cuts. Place on top.

I know not all brothamen are with the whipped fat but whatever your choice, OP go deep with either the Hellman’s Mayo or mustard. Dijon or generic, gentleman’s choice. Seriously, go all in. Why not.

Fresh lettuce and well bought properly put out tomatoes that have ripened nicely are just a given. No compromise there obviously. I recommend a good soaking of the lettuce even after a proper wash from the grocery store.

Just a quick once over a hand cut of course. Obviously not sopping wet. A paper towel can take care of of all that. Just adds a nice bite in my opinion.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I recommend a good soaking of the lettuce even after a proper wash from the grocery store..
Cant stress this enough. Not only does it clean off the cum/blood/shit/piss/spit of the mexicans that picked it, it also cleans off the remnant pesticides and revitalizes the lettuce to give it a nice crisp crunch. Soaking lettuce in ice water is highly overlooked by most people.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
Cant stress this enough. Not only does it clean off the cum/blood/shit/piss/spit of the mexicans that picked it, it also cleans off the remnant pesticides and revitalizes the lettuce to give it a nice crisp crunch. Soaking lettuce in ice water is highly overlooked by most people.
I bought a salad spinner because I'm a huge faggot and it makes lettuce super crispy.

For sandwiches I like a tuna melt panini, or any kind of panini really. Ham and cheese with honey mustard in the press is amazing

G

I should have also stressed the ice water cleanse. Not to mention filtered water. Very important.