• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Sandwiches

Monk

Forum Clout
I've been going hard on the oven-baked chicken breast sandwiches lately. Pound the chicken breast to an even thickness. Mix up a marinade with 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, 2 tablespoons cider vinegar, 1 tablespoon dijon mustard, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 tablespoon brown sugar, 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning, salt & pepper to taste. Let it marinate for an hour or two. Pop my cast iron grill pan in the oven while it preheats to 400. Bake until 165F internal temp. Rest for 5 minutes. Throw it on a toasted bun with all the fyyyixins'. Depending on how I want it to taste, I'll add other random stuff in the marinade. Chili oil, Old Bay, creole seasoning, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce. Lot of different things you can experiment with. Fawwwkin' delicious.