• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Russell Brand being based

Forum Clout
The moment you see Turkey ejected from NATO: means Erdogan purged enough western deep state assets in Turkey to declare something that will make the Turkish republic obsolete....not really a caliphate yet, but like a step-stone to a neo caliphate type entity.

Depending on how strong his bargaining power, he will demand a population exchange (I have insider info on this that you can take to the bank). One of his plans is to develop Libya and Turkish occupied Syria and Cyprus economically+ industry in asmuch as it can absorb a lot of the African and Arab migrants (even 3rd-4th gen), because there will be a native Turkish element not too keen with all these non-turks arriving in Turkey proper. Alot of the migrants in EU (even non Muslim Africans) will accept this proposal because the alternative will be: Expulsion to Rwanda of all places, which the West is building up as the African minion to eventually take in all the migrant-rejected from their realm. Paul Kagame is a high level freemason (highest ranking African, and had to holocaust his ppl, the Tutsi in the 90s, as a sacrifice, to prove his loyalty to his masters).

His caveat: EU (or what replaces it soon) take all the LGBTQ, the Christian minorities, Kurdish commies, Yezidis, feminists, etc etc in his realm.

We shall see

I am too
Please be real.

G

The moment you see Turkey ejected from NATO: means Erdogan purged enough western deep state assets in Turkey to declare something that will make the Turkish republic obsolete....not really a caliphate yet, but like a step-stone to a neo caliphate type entity.

Depending on how strong his bargaining power, he will demand a population exchange (I have insider info on this that you can take to the bank). One of his plans is to develop Libya and Turkish occupied Syria and Cyprus economically+ industry in asmuch as it can absorb a lot of the African and Arab migrants (even 3rd-4th gen), because there will be a native Turkish element not too keen with all these non-turks arriving in Turkey proper. Alot of the migrants in EU (even non Muslim Africans) will accept this proposal because the alternative will be: Expulsion to Rwanda of all places, which the West is building up as the African minion to eventually take in all the migrant-rejected from their realm. Paul Kagame is a high level freemason (highest ranking African, and had to holocaust his ppl, the Tutsi in the 90s, as a sacrifice, to prove his loyalty to his masters).

His caveat: EU (or what replaces it soon) take all the LGBTQ, the Christian minorities, Kurdish commies, Yezidis, feminists, etc etc in his realm.

We shall see

I am too
I want to believe this like a boomer believes patriots are in control.

Oh, you're worried about Muslims taking over Europe?

:dm_md:
Heh, just two more years. They're going to do a population exchange.

G

maybe is all just a bunch of halal qanon. WWG1WGA 1nsha11ah...who knows
If I'm understanding your points right, I just don't get how it's beneficial for Turkey to reduce its spread of influence in Western countries when their abroad populations have a Turkish set of interests they can assert in them. If Turkey's reproductive rates are as in the gutter as white European's, then I could probably get it, but even then, if Turkey is ambitious, why would they preclude the geography of Europe and the power that comes with it?

Something like Turks marching in France (or whatever country it was) over Armenian genocide remembrance, or the conflict between Armenia / Azerbaijan (or whatever the issue was at the time), is an example of how Turkey can represent its interest internationally by having a population abroad. Similar to what Mexico can do with its massive swarth of people in the US. It helps them rather than hinders them.

It'd make for an interesting show if you went further into it though.

G

If I'm understanding your points right, I just don't get how it's beneficial for Turkey to reduce its spread of influence in Western countries when their abroad populations have a Turkish set of interests they can assert in them. If Turkey's reproductive rates are as in the gutter as white European's, then I could probably get it, but even then, if Turkey is ambitious, why would they preclude the geography of Europe and the power that comes with it?

Something like Turks marching in France (or whatever country it was) over Armenian genocide remembrance, or the conflict between Armenia / Azerbaijan (or whatever the issue was at the time), is an example of how Turkey can represent its interest internationally by having a population abroad. Similar to what Mexico can do with its massive swarth of people in the US. It helps them rather than hinders them.

It'd make for an interesting show if you went further into it though.

My sources told me: EU de-industrializing will be the primary impetus. They truly will have no jobs for them, forget welfare or social programs. Lights out EU means many ppl will just voluntarily go. But there will be a rise of Neo-fascist governments trying to score some points by also doing this (you can see the rhetoric being test run in Tunisia against their Sub-saharan migrants transiting via Tunisia. Tunisia is where the last true Francophone minions are embedded in the Arab world).

As for your point re: Turks losing their influence in the West...you have to check history: from 1950s to maybe 2016ish, Turkey had been on a Don Quixote like mission to join EU...each time to get turned down and told: NO, you are turkroaches, LEAVE! never return!...wait...maybe if you allow some LGBT pride festivals, maaaaaaaaaaaaybe, we will consider your candidacy (hehe we wont)

so 6-7 decades of Turkish libtards and europhiles on their KNEES begging to join Europe (from Kemal Attaturk down) only to be turned down, they gave up...Erdogan pivoted to the Middle East + Central Asia in 2016. Set up a Economic Zone in N. Syria (he wants to turn it, with Qatari and gulf funding, into an duty-free zone like Shanghai or Dubai) same for Turkish part of Cyprus.

More proof if you need...the recent Earthquake in Turko-Syria: EU basically donated peanuts. Erdogan didn't even bother requesting, it was the atheistic LGBTQ opposition libtard Turks who worship the West...and they got ignored. (Really, EU is actually literally broke and cant afford to send rescue teams or raise funds for displaced ppl)...Guess who is LITERALLY rebuilding Turkish cities from scratch, bigger and better. The Arab Gulf countries, Saudi, UAE, Qatar.

The Turkish average joe sees this and he just know, his future lies in the greater Middle East + N.Africa Zone...not this relic called EU with cold apartments in Munich (where the locals hate you anyway).

G

My sources told me: EU de-industrializing will be the primary impetus. They truly will have no jobs for them, forget welfare or social programs. Lights out EU means many ppl will just voluntarily go. But there will be a rise of Neo-fascist governments trying to score some points by also doing this (you can see the rhetoric being test run in Tunisia against their Sub-saharan migrants transiting via Tunisia. Tunisia is where the last true Francophone minions are embedded in the Arab world).

As for your point re: Turks losing their influence in the West...you have to check history: from 1950s to maybe 2016ish, Turkey had been on a Don Quixote like mission to join EU...each time to get turned down and told: NO, you are turkroaches, LEAVE! never return!...wait...maybe if you allow some LGBT pride festivals, maaaaaaaaaaaaybe, we will consider your candidacy (hehe we wont)

so 6-7 decades of Turkish libtards and europhiles on their KNEES begging to join Europe (from Kemal Attaturk down) only to be turned down, they gave up...Erdogan pivoted to the Middle East + Central Asia in 2016. Set up a Economic Zone in N. Syria (he wants to turn it, with Qatari and gulf funding, into an duty-free zone like Shanghai or Dubai) same for Turkish part of Cyprus.

More proof if you need...the recent Earthquake in Turko-Syria: EU basically donated peanuts. Erdogan didn't even bother requesting, it was the atheistic LGBTQ opposition libtard Turks who worship the West...and they got ignored. (Really, EU is actually literally broke and cant afford to send rescue teams or raise funds for displaced ppl)...Guess who is LITERALLY rebuilding Turkish cities from scratch, bigger and better. The Arab Gulf countries, Saudi, UAE, Qatar.

The Turkish average joe sees this and he just know, his future lies in the greater Middle East + N.Africa Zone...not this relic called EU with cold apartments in Munich (where the locals hate you anyway).
Good perspective. We live in interesting times, and I wouldn't say any of this is outside the realm of possibility. We are for sure heading toward some kind of major realignment in the world, and something like this could (or will have to be) be part of it. I think I was dismissing what we're even seeing in real time, which is the decline of the West and the loss of incentives to be part of it. Once the economic interest is no longer there on the individual level, you're right, many are going to voluntarily leave, especially if the East is able to promise what the West no longer can, that being a future.