• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Russell Brand being based

G

The moment you see Turkey ejected from NATO: means Erdogan purged enough western deep state assets in Turkey to declare something that will make the Turkish republic obsolete....not really a caliphate yet, but like a step-stone to a neo caliphate type entity.

Depending on how strong his bargaining power, he will demand a population exchange (I have insider info on this that you can take to the bank). One of his plans is to develop Libya and Turkish occupied Syria and Cyprus economically+ industry in asmuch as it can absorb a lot of the African and Arab migrants (even 3rd-4th gen), because there will be a native Turkish element not too keen with all these non-turks arriving in Turkey proper. Alot of the migrants in EU (even non Muslim Africans) will accept this proposal because the alternative will be: Expulsion to Rwanda of all places, which the West is building up as the African minion to eventually take in all the migrant-rejected from their realm. Paul Kagame is a high level freemason (highest ranking African, and had to holocaust his ppl, the Tutsi in the 90s, as a sacrifice, to prove his loyalty to his masters).

His caveat: EU (or what replaces it soon) take all the LGBTQ, the Christian minorities, Kurdish commies, Yezidis, feminists, etc etc in his realm.

We shall see

I’m fucked mate
I am too

G

Oh well maybe it'll go Iranian style and they'll just make you into a sweet ladyboy

4A0D40A1-96ED-45E8-82F8-409E04A31F1D.gif

G

I’m fucking sick of this captain jack sparrow rip off faggot
I haven't heard anything about him really or seen him anywhere for years. Then someone sent me this clip yesterday.