• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW rice

G

Ah, yes, why adopt an Asian method for preparing rice? Surely, they wouldn't know what's convenient and reliable.
They have to use them because they're busy making my electronic equipment and tennis shoes. I am a gentleman of leisure as well as something of a Luddite. The rice maker will continue to gather dust along with the air fryer, bread maker and all the other contraptions my wife thought would "be so useful" but just clutter up the kitchen tops. Enjoy yours though, by all means.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
They have to use them because they're busy making my electronic equipment and tennis shoes. I am a gentleman of leisure as well as something of a Luddite. The rice maker will continue to gather dust along with the air fryer, bread maker and all the other contraptions my wife thought would "be so useful" but just clutter up the kitchen tops. Enjoy yours though, by all means.
That's fair about kitchen clutter, if you don't make plain rice all that often.

G

I love rice I wish I could have it with every meal. I just get fat from da carbz though so usually eat the ol bro joe old school keto way.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Ah, yes, why adopt an Asian method for preparing rice? Surely, they wouldn't know what's convenient and reliable.
They also eat a metric shit ton of rice four times a day, erryday. It makes sense to buy something that reliably automates the process so you can focus on the 5 to 6 accompanying side dishes that the average azn meal consists of.

If you're an average God-fearing white man who might eat rice once or twice a week, it doesn't make sense to buy a massive unitasker. Especially since we tend to just have "rice + main course". Chili, gumbo, tofu if you're a fanook whatever. Just git gud at boiling fucking water.

G

I know endurance athletes use PEDs, but they don't use insulin and GH like bodybuilders. They eat even more carbs.
Yeah but they need/use the carb/fuel/glycogen for endurance things. I on the other hand do not need endurance sports level of fuels, I’m just a regular ass guy who definitely gets fat and watery when eating a lot of carbs.