• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW rice

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Now don't go razzing me because I'm Hispanic and probably more inclined to consume rice, but I know what people eat the shit too.

I remember having yellow Spanish rice with white boys who devoured the shit immediately, so don't act like you're not fans.

I prefer yellow rice over white rice, but either one I good enough for me to eat tbh.

G

My go to quick meal with leftovers is cut pork chops into bite sized pieces and brown, whisk some soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, honey, chili sauce, and a spicy sauce like GOTCHU, and simmer until thick and mix the pork in. Serve that bitch over white rice and the sauce seeps into the rice.

Tried making pork fried rice in a wok but cant FAWKIN match the Chinese restaurants

G

I'm a pretty good cook, and spoil myself food wise...With that said, I can't cook rice! It drives me fucking mad! It always comes out mushy.

I feel like a fucking idiot every time I cook it.
I cook pretty much every night and have some good dinners going but that cock sucking rice is always mush for me too. I follow the directions dammit!

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Do you have a rice cooker? I watched a youtube of a chink woman explain how to use it and it comes out great!
Rice cooker is the best way to go. Oddly enough the cheapest ones are usually the better ones. I've been using the same $20 cooker for almost 10 years now.

I like this guy's videos. Yes he's a little queer, but he keeps me engaged.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Here's a great way to #Ruiz and ANYONE can do it!

1 cup of regular cheap long-grain rice in a pot, toast it slightly. Add half a diced small white onion. Optionally, you can also add some diced pepper (good way to use scraps of bell pepper or jalapeno you have left over)

Add a clove of garlic and a few dashes of chili powder and cumin powder. Toast until fragrant. Then add 1/2 cup tomato sauce and 1.5 cups of chicken stock/broth/ or just water. If you use water, you should throw in a pinch of salt. Bring to boil, then put on lid and set to simmer.

In about 25 mins you'll be rewarded with a great simple side dish! Just remember to fluff well with a fork!

Last edited:

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Some of you brothamen lamenting mushy rice may find your luck improve with Basmati.

A characteristic of Basmati is separate grains. I find Jasmine difficult to cook well because it clumps together and seems mushy -- which is handy for people eating with chop sticks but isn't my thing.

"Regular" cheap long grain rice is easier to not have clump and get mushy, as well.

Last edited: