• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW regularly taking ibuprofen and then drinking?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
It does, but the problem besides the price (18 bucks a bottle) is you're supposed to take 2-3 per drink before you go to bed. So if you have a long night that adds up pretty quick. But take some of that, some milk thistle, go hit a sauna or steam room, DUDE BOOOM, no more hangover.
any way of working up a sweat does wonders for a hangover, though it's the last thing your hungover ass wants to do. I used to go train jiu jitsu saturday 10am to noonish after pounding beers friday and by the time I got home I felt great

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
My mom got bad ulcers from using ibuprofen regularly even without drinking, that shit's far from harmless. Talk to your doctor about oxy, it sounds like your pain warrants it and they make it way less addictive and harmful these days.

And remember, sharing is caring 👍
Straight from the (((Sackler))) family playbook. “Less than 1% of people who take oxy prescribed from a Dr get addicted”. “Its slow release properties make it almost side effect free!” “It should be prescribed to everyone suffering from any pain”

mach2269

Forum Clout
yes it’s bad. NSAIDs/pain relievers in general harm your intestinal lining and mixing with booze amplifies it. i used to blackout every night & take preemptive BC powders for the hangover on top of that. earlier this year i was feeling sick & washed that all down with a hefty dose of nyquil one night. shat out almost all my blood twice & needed emergency transfusions both times. now i have a 200 grand hospital bill for effing around & finding out. i take tylenol if i absolutely have to but am too scared to ever pop a powder again. taking a shit after drinking for the first time after all that had me sweating bullets. i never took any of the warnings seriously about mixing pain relievers/booze either but they absolutely exist for good reason

Are we not going to talk about this? 200k in hospital bills for what? shitting blood? the fuck outahere.

mach2269

Forum Clout
Sorry, but that's the wrong symbol. That's a Caduceus, symbol for merchants, which is another issue entirely. What you want is the Rod of Asclepius, which has a single serpent and represents medicine. The two are easily confused, including by those in the medical industry, so you will see the caduceus on clinics and pharmacies. This changes nothing, your point stands, but the record must be corrrrecTed, Child.
View attachment 118847

This is fascinating. I just quizzed my chick about these two symbols and we both are retarded.

Phish

Forum Clout
it was an 8 day hospital stay that included a variety of testing, scoping, etc. nigger moron. i’ll make sure to itemize it for your retarded ass next time
I went to the ER at work one day from getting dirt and mulch in my eye. I think it was $9k for a simple procedure where they put numbing eyedrops in and like buffed my eyeball and resmoothed it out or some shit. Took them all of 45 mins. Getting a $200k hospital bill is pretty easy. Catscans, MRIs, EKGs, shit even xrays, all of it are out of control expensive. The medical industry is one big insurance scam.

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
Forum Clout
I went to the ER at work one day from getting dirt and mulch in my eye. I think it was $9k for a simple procedure where they put numbing eyedrops in and like buffed my eyeball and resmoothed it out or some shit. Took them all of 45 mins. Getting a $200k hospital bill is pretty easy. Catscans, MRIs, EKGs, shit even xrays, all of it are out of control expensive. The medical industry is one big insurance scam.
yeah that’s why dumbshit’s comment got me so irrationally angry. must be eurotrash or a canucknigger. the transfusions alone probably accounted for most of it since i was nearly depleted of blood both times. i’d still rather go through my ordeal again than have my eyeballs touched. sounds horrible

Phish

Forum Clout
yeah that’s why dumbshit’s comment got me so irrationally angry. must be eurotrash or a canucknigger. the transfusions alone probably accounted for most of it since i was nearly depleted of blood both times. i’d still rather go through my ordeal again than have my eyeballs touched. sounds horrible
Yeah id bet they charge the insurance company $500,000 for each transfusion then make you pay $90,000 for each one in top of it. Anyone whos been to an american hospital for any severe issue knows just how easy it is to get that bill that high.

It was crazy how easy and not uncomfortable the eye procedure was. My eye hurt so bad when they put the drops in it was damn near orgasmic. Instant relief. When your eyeball is totally numb, you dont have that automatic reflex to blink and pull back. All i felt was a tiny bit of pressure but at that point that wasnt shit. They put a dot on the ceiling and told me to stare at it. It sounds so much worse than it actually was.

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
Forum Clout
Yeah id bet they charge the insurance company $500,000 for each transfusion then make you pay $90,000 for each one in top of it. Anyone whos been to an american hospital for any severe issue knows just how easy it is to get that bill that high.

It was crazy how easy and not uncomfortable the eye procedure was. My eye hurt so bad when they put the drops in it was damn near orgasmic. Instant relief. When your eyeball is totally numb, you dont have that automatic reflex to blink and pull back. All i felt was a tiny bit of pressure but at that point that wasnt shit. They put a dot on the ceiling and told me to stare at it. It sounds so much worse than it actually was.
good thing i’m uninsured! yeah that still sounds horrible but i’ll take your word for it. i was squinting just reading through that. hope you didn’t get any lasting damage from it. i got floaters from having chronically dry eyes due to alcoholism & it makes me feel homicidal sometimes

G

Straight from the (((Sackler))) family playbook. “Less than 1% of people who take oxy prescribed from a Dr get addicted”. “Its slow release properties make it almost side effect free!” “It should be prescribed to everyone suffering from any pain”
That Dopesick show should be mandatory viewing in every school in America, and the Sacklers should be flayed and turned into blood eagles.

Phish

Forum Clout
good thing i’m uninsured! yeah that still sounds horrible but i’ll take your word for it. i was squinting just reading through that. hope you didn’t get any lasting damage from it. i got floaters from having chronically dry eyes due to alcoholism & it makes me feel homicidal sometimes
Thank god for no insurance! Lolol. That sounds shitty tho. Really anything to do with the eyes, teeth or lungs are awful. I never rly thought about alcoholism and the effects on the eyes before. Makes total sense. Bausch and Lomb, and Rhoto make some great eyedrops.

By the end of the day the next day there was practically no discomfort whatsoever. Whatever the docs did was well worth my employers 10k.

mach2269

Forum Clout
lets chill out you unemployed faggot. i was curiuous on how it got that high, you casually dropped a 200k bill without mentioning 8 fucking day stay.

you expect us to read your mind?