• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW regularly taking ibuprofen and then drinking?

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Didn't read any other response. Don't do that unless you want to blow a hole in your stomach and die out bleeding out your ass. Aspirin is the least worst. Buffer it with zegerid.

Edit. I knew a guy who died that way. You don't want that way. Die stroked out with your dick in a Filipino tranny mouth before that. He trashed the house puking blood everywhere

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Pharmaceutical (and pharmacy) are derived from the Greek: Pharmakeia

Pharmakeia in Greek means: POISION

Pharma symbol says it all:

caduceus.jpg
Sorry, but that's the wrong symbol. That's a Caduceus, symbol for merchants, which is another issue entirely. What you want is the Rod of Asclepius, which has a single serpent and represents medicine. The two are easily confused, including by those in the medical industry, so you will see the caduceus on clinics and pharmacies. This changes nothing, your point stands, but the record must be corrrrecTed, Child.
1683867428240.png

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Anyone I asked in person said fuck it its not that bad. But they are the people that do things like hang out with Bam Margera and shake when they dont drink for 1 day

I have a buddy that used to(hopefully he's telling the truth that he stopped) go to Wal Mart every day and steal a little bottle of tylenol pm and eat the whole thing after working up to that for years. Finally he started trying to grow opium. Fucking numbskull.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Anyone I asked in person said fuck it its not that bad. But they are the people that do things like hang out with Bam Margera and shake when they dont drink for 1 day
It’s funny that this is where you got better health advice. Although to be fair I’d absolutely hang out with Bam.