• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW regularly taking ibuprofen and then drinking?

G

Yeah and you're too young to need that. It should really be a last resort. Ideally you balance it out with water or Pedialyte/electrolyte drinks, then take some B vitamins, supplements like NAC, etc. You can find lists of the supplements on reddit. DHM (dihydromyricetin) is a good one too, but it's pricey so best to reserve it for special occasions.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Yeah and you're too young to need that. It should really be a last resort. Ideally you balance it out with water or Pedialyte/electrolyte drinks, then take some B vitamins, supplements like NAC, etc. You can find lists of the supplements on reddit. DHM (dihydromyricetin) is a good one too, but it's pricey so best to reserve it for special occasions.
Not familiar with DHM. Works well in your personal experience?

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
Forum Clout
yes it’s bad. NSAIDs/pain relievers in general harm your intestinal lining and mixing with booze amplifies it. i used to blackout every night & take preemptive BC powders for the hangover on top of that. earlier this year i was feeling sick & washed that all down with a hefty dose of nyquil one night. shat out almost all my blood twice & needed emergency transfusions both times. now i have a 200 grand hospital bill for effing around & finding out. i take tylenol if i absolutely have to but am too scared to ever pop a powder again. taking a shit after drinking for the first time after all that had me sweating bullets. i never took any of the warnings seriously about mixing pain relievers/booze either but they absolutely exist for good reason

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
It does, but the problem besides the price (18 bucks a bottle) is you're supposed to take 2-3 per drink before you go to bed. So if you have a long night that adds up pretty quick. But take some of that, some milk thistle, go hit a sauna or steam room, DUDE BOOOM, no more hangover.
I will have to try this. Thx brotherman

G

Pharmaceutical (and pharmacy) are derived from the Greek: Pharmakeia

Pharmakeia in Greek means: POISION

Pharma symbol says it all:

caduceus.jpg

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I was previously under the assumption you were making that decision based on having all the knowledge about the situation and wanting to do this the worst/most harmfull way, but- HEY IDIOT - get some vitamin b shit like this, some cod liver oil like this and if you've got pain get some goddamn Kratom. It's cheap as shit especially if you buy kilos and pill it up yourself.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
This guy says some good shit - & I'm pretty-much the accepted drug expert round 'ere.

The problem with combining ibuprofen & alcohol is the overall stomach acidity & subsequent results, in short term this can be mitigated with Omeprazole (or similar) but it's not a viable long-term combo, & despite this it can end with stomach ulcers.

Best thing would be to fix the cause of pain, but as you're a young guy another option is to go without the pills while drinking... if a good drink doesn't relieve the pain then it deffo needs sorting - although ibuprofen is an anti-inflammatory so works on a different mechanism to the blunt alcohol-induced pain relief, possibly a clue to the issue.