• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Regrets?

G

Even with two confirmed slits on the board (plus Flavia taking a lil taste) the dominant feminine energy here remains Patreeky.

I'm not convinced you aren't actually that scag from Paramore. That Genesis boomer send you a link?

I may be a fag, but i’m not a chick. And who the fuck are you calling a scag?!

FF4329CB-2532-486B-8C41-972C27EBFBAA.jpeg

G

Even with two confirmed slits on the board (plus Flavia taking a lil taste) the dominant feminine energy here remains Patreeky.

I'm not convinced you aren't actually that scag from Paramore. That Genesis boomer send you a link?
Hey buster, you watch how you talk to my twink!

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
Take comfort in the unknowableness of the random entropy of the universe and our lives. Those things you regret, you can't know what would have happened if you did things differently. Maybe that would have been the timeline you bought a winning lottery ticket and won the jackpot, or it could just as easily have been the timeline where you got in a car accident and died.

Life can be so totally random that it's impossible to look back and truly know what the outcome would have been had you done things differently.

You have an almost infinite number of choices you can make going forwards, don't worry about the ones in the past. If you are capable of thinking "it's too late for me to do xyz", then it's not too late to do xyz. It might be harder, sure. But nothing is impossible, and the pursuit of a noble goal has its worth in the pursuit itself, sometimes even moreso than the goal.

I've known people who went to medical school in their 50s, found their closest friend in their 60s, and people who have dropped dead from a sudden random brain aneurysm in their 20s. You can never truly predict how things will go. So, find what makes you feel happy and embrace that, and pursue it. Don't overthink and worry about shit, because life is too unpredictable. Embracing the lack of agency you have in the grand scheme of things allows you to grasp proper agency of the things within your control.

Maybe this is just faggy shit, but the chaos of the universe puts me at ease when it comes to overthinking things.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I’m really into the Meditations by Aurelius
Same here brothaman. Live in the moment, don’t let the past or future bring you down. Do what is in front of you.

(Marcus) Aurelius had some great ones. Real ass dude for sure:

“Today I escaped anxiety. Or, no, I discarded it, because it was within me, in my own perceptions - not outside.” Meditations 9.13

G

Stoicism (you mentioned Meditations), eastern philosophy and Buddhism has a lot to say on managing life's inevitable discomfort. I'm not a Buddhist but there is a lot to learn there.

This channel talks a lot about stoicism and eastern philosophy, I find it useful. At first I thought it was all a giant cope, and it is, but it's easy to accept and swallow the cope when you realize and accept how gay and aids the planet is.

[MEDIA=youtube]yFPeA-7fZ4E[/MEDIA]

Start at 6:51, the buddhist parable of two arrows.
Thanks, Uncle. This was informative.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Be more socially open, made more friends. I’m lonely.

Do you want friends, or do you want drinking buddies and annoying acquaintances? there is a huge difference.

Your 30? I had my awaking so to speak when I was 35 (4 years ago). Most of the people I was 'friends' with were drunks, and most of them always blamed others for their shitty life. Jesus, one of them got a DUI when he was 25, and he still uses that to why he can't advance in life, it was over a fucking decade ago.

I only really talk to 4 people anymore. Most people are needy faggots anyway.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
A way to ease out of being affected by regret over what you didn't do in the past is to direct your energies toward developing your own direction in life and then acting with purpose and focus. You will find yourself spending less time mentally and emotionally attending to the past because you'll be so busy planning your future.

Of course, figuring out what you truly want in life and who you are really meant to be (and then formulating the steps to achieve these goals) is another challenge in itself but at least the work will be future-based.

G

@Patreeky. My dear friend, are you honestly good looking and in shape? Do you have a steady job?

I don’t know if i’m good looking, hard to say about yourself. I’m thin and i try to eat well, that’s something.

Yes i have a steady job but it’s crushing my soul. Just like the repetitiveness and mundaneness of day to day life.

G

A way to ease out of being affected by regret over what you didn't do in the past is to direct your energies toward developing your own direction in life and then acting with purpose and focus. You will find yourself spending less time mentally and emotionally attending to the past because you'll be so busy planning your future.

Of course, figuring out what you truly want in life and who you are really meant to be (and then formulating the steps to achieve these goals) is another challenge in itself but at least the work will be future-based.

You are right, i need something to focus on, a purpose. Stop living in my own head so much.

G

I don’t know if i’m good looking, hard to say about yourself. I’m thin and i try to eat well, that’s something.

Yes i have a steady job but it’s crushing my soul. Just like the repetitiveness and mundaneness of day to day life.
Ok, I ask as having just those two things going for you is all you need to start living any life you want.

Go shopping and buy a nice trendy outfit that makes you look/feel like a boss, get a nice haircut, and then go to a nice, but low key drinking spot that has a good vibe by yourself.

You just sit at the bar alone sipping your manly drink without a care in the world... You walked in knowing every young lass in the joint wants you, but you don't care.

The outcome won't matter.

You'll meet a nice girl and exchange info.
You'll meet someone and get laid.
You won't meet anyone, but you got a couple of looks, and you felt like a boss.

This is the gayest fucking thing I've ever written, but it works.

I've done it a couple of times in my life when I was a bit down and lonely. A night like this reminds you that you are in fact a cool and desirable man.

Last question....Do you live at home with your parents? Not judging, but that would require some added notes.

G

Ok, I ask as having just those two things going for you is all you need to start living any life you want.

Go shopping and buy a nice trendy outfit that makes you look/feel like a boss, get a nice haircut, and then go to a nice, but low key drinking spot that has a good vibe by yourself.

You just sit at the bar alone sipping your manly drink without a care in the world... You walked in knowing every young lass in the joint wants you, but you don't care.

I've done it a couple of times in my life when I was a bit down and lonely. A night like this reminds you that you are in fact a cool and desirable man.

Last question....Do you live at home with your parents? Not judging, but that would require some added notes.

You are right. Sometimes i forget i need to put the effort in. But i just get so down i just can’t be bothered. I appreciate your sincere answer. Thank for bearing with me, i know i’m a fag. Oh and I don’t live with my parents.

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout

Just... be careful with this one, brotherman. Using women and pussy to chase off a bad funk is pfg, but if you're feeling legit depressed, it can end up motherfucking you.

I went this route before, and I ended up doing really risky shit with very unstable women, and it ended up making me feel worse by the end. But for the grace of god I didn't end up with any long-term problems from it (came pretty close tho).

Maybe it's just me, but women I'm dating don't fulfil my friend need. For meeting likeminded people for friends, try joining a club, beer league, interest group, or take fun classes in something you give a shit about. Force yourself to talk to people there, and find people you click with.