WWAW random vomiting

G

Regular fasting for 16 hours a fawking day can be bad for you, my guy. Adding coffee and exercise on top of that can spike the fuck out of your adrenaline. This keto fad is pretty nutso tbhwya
What if it's just your natural way of being? I've never been a breakfast or lunch guy - bogs me down at work and gives me a tummy ache. Tbh I kind of feel like a fag now that it's some fad bullshit, appropriating cunts.

hikomow633

What if it's just your natural way of being? I've never been a breakfast or lunch guy - bogs me down at work and gives me a tummy ache. Tbh I kind of feel like a fag now that it's some fad bullshit, appropriating cunts.

It's very hard to determine if its your natural state or if you've become accustomed to eating this way from a young age and are simply in a rut. You can try being a faggot resolution-er and stick with a new approach for at least 4 weeks and see how you feel, but none of this 3 days and im finished shit like most fatsos end up doing and then complaining about. I have read some reliable sources warning about the dangers of prolonged keto and fasting, to where you can crash your metabolism if you go on for long enough. tread lightly, brothaman.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
It's very hard to determine if its your natural state or if you've become accustomed to eating this way from a young age and are simply in a rut. You can try being a faggot resolution-er and stick with a new approach for at least 4 weeks and see how you feel, but none of this 3 days and im finished shit like most fatsos end up doing and then complaining about. I have read some reliable sources warning about the dangers of prolonged keto and fasting, to where you can crash your metabolism if you go on for long enough. tread lightly, brothaman.
Fawk brothaman thanks for the heads up. I’m at my goal weight and am pretty good now with a regular workout routine. Maybe it’s time to just eat normally and this is the wake up call I needed.

G

Sounds like a bunch of you niggas have reflux. I was having some trouble with that a few month back so I did a 2 week cycle of omeprazole. All good since then and it was like 10 bucks at Costco.

Last edited by a moderator:

bantadant

Fantastic Man
1679608943673.png

Maybe it was poison potato gas

G

How fat are you? Don't fucking lie to me.

G

I'm a rail, which is why it was probably stupid of me to do keto in the first place, maybe you fatsos have an easier time with no carbs. I remember getting manic as fuck just from no carbing for a couple days.
Who said anything about no carbs? I try not to overdo it but I get my share. I don't even fast deliberately - I'm just not hungry and feel like shit if I force food down my throat.

And I'm not fat by any medical standard, child.

G

Did you have heartburn or just have stuff come up after you eat? Every time I eat, I’ll be hacking up phlegm for a good 30-60 minutes afterwards. It’s particularly bad with oily foods so I try to avoid them as much as possible. Sometimes if I cough hard enough food will come up too. But I don’t have any heartburn. If you had the same problem I’ll definitely try this.
I had some heartburn but it didn’t seem to be tied to when I ate and it was wasn’t ever really that bad. Then out of nowhere I would almost puke sometimes. I never actually did but I got close a few times.

It’s cheap and OTC so might as well give it a try. It’s been 6 months or so now and I’m 100% fine.