WWAW random vomiting

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Came back yesterday from a week away for work and apparently I’d left some potatoes in a drawer in my kitchen. The smell was insane but I threw them out, cleaned out the drawer and scrubbed it down. The smell wouldn’t leave until I ventilated the room before bed and I got a shitty night’s sleep.

Woke up and had a run, took care of some emails and shit for work at home and was getting ready to go into my office for the afternoon, when I felt like I had to take a dump. All I had so far to eat was some black coffee and water (like usual). However, right after shitting I started to heave and ended up puking up the coffee. Started sweating like crazy, and had to lay down for 10 minutes. I feel somewhat better now but I’m a bit off still.

Was it the potatoes? Wtf is going on?

Edit: I also had some weird kind of sleep paralysis at night where I couldn’t move and was kind of in between asleep and being awake. I could faintly smell the potatoes and it really fawkin’ annoyed me.

2Shirts1Egg2

Not 1 egg, why would you bring up eggs, you queer?
It's highly unlikely that was it. Whilst it can kill you to eat them after a certain point, potatoes just sprout and look bad when they go off. I had a flatmate leave a bag in a cupboard that i found 2 months later. They'd sprouted by about a foot but they didn't even look or smell too rotten, just dry and kinda limp. The chances that it was caused by inhalation are slim to none. If it's leftovers cooked with something else a day or 2 ago that's a different story. I think you just got sick.

TLDR

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
It's highly unlikely that was it. Whilst it can kill you to eat them after a certain point, potatoes just sprout and look bad when they go off. I had a flatmate leave a bag in a cupboard that i found 2 months later. They'd sprouted by about a foot but they didn't even look or smell too rotten, just dry and kinda limp. The chances that it was caused by inhalation are slim to none. If it's leftovers cooked with something else a day or 2 ago that's a different story. I think you just got sick.
They weren’t dry, there was some awful liquid that was absolutely vile left by them (cleaned it thoroughly with vinegar / baking soda and the smell is now gone). I think you’re right it was just a case of getting sick.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
Me and my cousin were walking back to my car after grabbing a couple beers and he casually threw up mid conversation and just continued talking.
I was like did you just puke? And he says yeah I throw up randomly everyday.

No more bacon egg cheese on a roll for THAT guy
I used to throw up almost every day. Especially if I drank beer. There was a good while where it seemed like beer just completely foamed up I'm my stomach and came back up as foamy shit. During that time, if I held a cigarette in my mouth too long I'd gag so hard I'd puke. Like even an unlit one. It was like a full year of that and then it just stopped one day.

I always assumed it was some sort of curse.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Nah, potatoes wouldn't do that, even if they were that bad.
I used to throw up randomly every day for like a year and a half. Turns out I was really sick. A week in the hospital later and I thought I was cured, but I started throwing up randomly again.
Turns out I just really hated my job and it was slowly killing me. Quit that shit and now I feel better than I have in years.
Could be stress, could be that the smell just really rocked you, but you should go see someone about it if it doesn't stop on a few days.
You could also fast for 3 days and see if that helps. It's what I used to do to force my body to keep food down and it would stop the vomiting for a while.

EraGodless

Came back yesterday from a week away for work and apparently I’d left some potatoes in a drawer in my kitchen. The smell was insane but I threw them out, cleaned out the drawer and scrubbed it down. The smell wouldn’t leave until I ventilated the room before bed and I got a shitty night’s sleep.

Woke up and had a run, took care of some emails and shit for work at home and was getting ready to go into my office for the afternoon, when I felt like I had to take a dump. All I had so far to eat was some black coffee and water (like usual). However, right after shitting I started to heave and ended up puking up the coffee. Started sweating like crazy, and had to lay down for 10 minutes. I feel somewhat better now but I’m a bit off still.

Was it the potatoes? Wtf is going on?

Edit: I also had some weird kind of sleep paralysis at night where I couldn’t move and was kind of in between asleep and being awake. I could faintly smell the potatoes and it really fawkin’ annoyed me.

Do you think maybe the potatoes represent your relationship with your father?

Also, discontinue the lithium.

bombvest

rappelillo-slip.gif