WWAW random vomiting

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Regular fasting for 16 hours a fawking day can be bad for you, my guy. Adding coffee and exercise on top of that can spike the fuck out of your adrenaline. This keto fad is pretty nutso tbhwya
Yeah, my thoughts as well. A (genuinely) empty stomach is a sensitive one and stimulants, exercise, bms and a whole bunch of other things can cause it to churn. There really doesn't have to be some special reason, any little thing can set your gut off if you're in a certain state.

That's why they say to feed legitimately malnourished or starving people in small sips and bites, because too much at a time can lead to them vomiting it back up or even sending them in some type of shock.

I can't be bothered to read this thread. If no one else has pointed this out:

Solanine is a glycoalkaloid poison found in species of the nightshade family within the genus Solanum, such as the potato

Solanine poisoning is primarily displayed by gastrointestinal and neurological disorders. Symptoms include nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, stomach cramps, burning of the throat, cardiac dysrhythmia, nightmares, headache, dizziness, itching, eczema, thyroid problems, and inflammation and pain in the joints.

I can't be bothered to read this thread. If no one else has pointed this out:

Solanine is a glycoalkaloid poison found in species of the nightshade family within the genus Solanum, such as the potato

Solanine poisoning is primarily displayed by gastrointestinal and neurological disorders. Symptoms include nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, stomach cramps, burning of the throat, cardiac dysrhythmia, nightmares, headache, dizziness, itching, eczema, thyroid problems, and inflammation and pain in the joints.
Turns out the thread is just a bunch of idiotic bemoaning of intermittent fasting and not adressing the toxic liquid that OP got a whiff of. No, its skipping breakfast every day that finally caught up to him.