• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Pets 2.0

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
My little brother took this pic of the best dog I'll ever have. We never took pictures so I've kept it as a background ever since I randomly found it.

View attachment 112716

He was some kind of dog-autistic.
Possibly because of the ball-snipping which later led to his death at age 8 due to some brain thing LOOK IT UP

He'd piss if you hugged him too awkwardly, but was also the most obedient dog we've ever seen.

Too many good things to remember about him, one of the biggest after him is realizing dogs who don't do "catch"
Like I throw a ball or whatever, he runs out and tries to catch it on the bounce, and brings it back to drop in my hand to do again.
I used to be able to stand in our front yard for an hour, whack a tennis ball high up in the air for him to chase and bring back every time, only for me to eventually get tired of it

Find yourself an autistic dog, they only care about doing tasks right
Sorry to break it to you, but you are the autistic one, not the dog.

Cute lil fella though.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
My little brother took this pic of the best dog I'll ever have. We never took pictures so I've kept it as a background ever since I randomly found it.

View attachment 112716

He was some kind of dog-autistic.
Possibly because of the ball-snipping which later led to his death at age 8 due to some brain thing LOOK IT UP

He'd piss if you hugged him too awkwardly, but was also the most obedient dog we've ever seen.

Too many good things to remember about him, one of the biggest after him is realizing dogs who don't do "catch"
Like I throw a ball or whatever, he runs out and tries to catch it on the bounce, and brings it back to drop in my hand to do again.
I used to be able to stand in our front yard for an hour, whack a tennis ball high up in the air for him to chase and bring back every time, only for me to eventually get tired of it

Find yourself an autistic dog, they only care about doing tasks right
My buddy had a boxer that really loved me. Several times over the course of his whole life, if he hadn't seen me in a while, he'd run up to me, jump up on me for a hug making this horrifying squealing/screaming noise and piss a little bit on my shirt. I never even got mad about it. It was like he thought he'd never see me again and was overjoyed that I was alive. I was the only person he acted like that with. I think it's because I was always the only one playing rough with him since he was a puppy. Boxers actually box. He scratched my face up good a few times. They stand on their back legs and kick at you with the front ones. The pissing and crying when he saw me makes me think he was a little tarded. Super hyper too.

G

The dawgie in my avatar and this f
499515DC-4400-44EF-932E-B34B66FC3D29.jpeg

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
View attachment 112729
View attachment 112731

my little family. (l-r: the dad, their daughter, the mom). they are the best. i want the daughter to have pups soon as the parents are getting older & i can’t imagine life without them. they’re currently riding in the car with me & i’m getting them a snack
German shepherds rule. If I ever get a dog it will be one of those.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I had a great cat when I was in college. Bruce. Big black cat who I rescued, only picked him because he alpha’d all the other stupid cats in the shelter and ate their food. He was a good cat and I loved him dearly. I want to get a dog in the next few years