• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Pets 2.0

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
That carpet is laying on the floor, stupid.

Did you really think my cat was laying with her back against the fucking wall?
Use this to reply to him.
cd5a058b935afdd0f9b6462128dc724b.png

Adobe_20230421_150245.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I have two Manx cats and a dog. I wish the cats were pals. The little one bullies the big one. She'll bite her on the ass when she walks by or sneak up and swat her while she's sleeping or she'll act like she's being nice and rub her head on her and then put her in a headlock and bite her. She's a real fucking asshole. They only act like that when I'm around though, I've caught them hanging out together and they're never far from eachother.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I have two Manx cats and a dog. I wish the cats were pals. The little one bullies the big one. She'll bite her on the ass when she walks by or sneak up and swat her while she's sleeping or she'll act like she's being nice and rub her head on her and then put her in a headlock and bite her. She's a real fucking asshole. They only act like that when I'm around though, I've caught them hanging out together and they're never far from eachother.
Please rib my cats Abe, it's common courtesy.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
My little brother took this pic of the best dog I'll ever have. We never took pictures so I've kept it as a background ever since I randomly found it.

1682124323612.png

He was some kind of dog-autistic.
Possibly because of the ball-snipping which later led to his death at age 8 due to some brain thing LOOK IT UP

He'd piss if you hugged him too awkwardly, but was also the most obedient dog we've ever seen.

Too many good things to remember about him, one of the biggest after him is realizing dogs who don't do "catch"
Like I throw a ball or whatever, he runs out and tries to catch it on the bounce, and brings it back to drop in my hand to do again.
I used to be able to stand in our front yard for an hour, whack a tennis ball high up in the air for him to chase and bring back every time, only for me to eventually get tired of it

Find yourself an autistic dog, they only care about doing tasks right