WWAW Patreeky being the top poster

G

You're upset because Patreeky is the most beloved member of the forms. You're like Ron who gaslit Fez into being a nutcase because he was jealous of Fez's popularity.

When you're cWo, you're Clog World Order 4 Lyfe. Guess you missed the memo.

I'm not the one who's upset, you can take that up with ol Hot Wheels. He's the one that went all internet tough guy and told me about how he'd spoon feed me my teeth if I ever talk to Patreeky like that in person in front of him.

Like I wouldn't just grab this chair by the handles and flip the motherfucker over 😂

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
I'm not the one who's upset, you can take that up with ol Hot Wheels. He's the one that went all internet tough guy and told me about how he'd spoon feed me my teeth if I ever talk to Patreeky like that in person in front of him.
You're not upset? You're not emotional? Page one of this thread, you're accusing Patreeky of being a nigger lover when even the usual suspects @covidcumia and @chocolatehellhole were making the regular gay jokes. It was derailing to the point of putting the attention back on yourself.

By your own admission, you are irrational and emotional. But you're not those things when you say you're not.

deep inhale

finna seethe

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Now go post about fucking Xena because you're a one-trick pony and that's all you know how to do.
I've half a mind to disband the alliance if you're a BBC rider.
How do you want to disband The Alliance when you aren't even in it?

You where kicked out the moment you threw away lovely Ricci for that Gollum looking Icelandic cunt.

ezgif-3-17fb835dff.jpg

G

Ok, that's just flat the fuck out ADORABLE.

Lol. The only thing i’m mad about is him posting DM’s, oh, and him being a schizo.

Welcome to the internet, leg man. You and wheels ought to know nothing is sacred online. If you didn't want me to break your balls for being a sniveling wimp you shouldn't have slid into my DMs like a sniveling wimp.

Nigga you gay for having emotions and shit 😂

You'll get over it, funster. Either that or you and wheels will find another alpha and be his stooges like you were mine.